Can't pay the rent as can't work due to diabetes

Find how to get help with rent
Sheena
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can't pay the rent as can't work due to diabetes

Post by Sheena »

I have been out on medical leave since Oct 18 2013 with serious medical issues from my doctor and now it's affecting my feet so I've been taken out of work by a doctor.

I have called the county assistance office since the beginning of November and still have not heard anything. I need rental assistance to pay $675 for my rent. I have been starting crying praying and I haven't got any return phone calls and I desperately need my rent to avoid any evictions or that's for emotions with my landlord. In 10 years of having diabetes now that I was at a good paying job my feet start acting up and more. I can't work. Its killing me not to be working and having to sit and go get these oxygen treatments and then the extra stress for paying my bills. I'm over whelmed and I'm asking for help please.
Santa1912

Re: Can't pay the rent as can't work due to diabetes

Post by Santa1912 »

I need assistance in paying my rent of $700 for the month of May. I recently lost my job and haven't been too successful in funding another due to my diabetes disability. I have applied for assistance but my three kids and I will still be evicted if I cannot cover the past due amount. I don't ever ask for it but if you could please help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and May god bless you all the days of your life.
Trina

Re: Can't pay the rent as can't work due to diabetes

Post by Trina »

I am a stay at home mom to a sick child. We got behind in are rent and the hole just got bigger and now we are stuck. My boyfriend, the baby father, recently lost his job due to being diabetic. He is in search so now we are only working off my daughters SSI which isn’t enough to even make rent.
We/I got a letter in the mail saying that we have 3 days to come up with the back pay or we will be taking to court to be removed. We are asking for any help. If someone could get back to us that would be amazing. Thank you.