Rent needed for sober house

Find how to get help with rent
Dennis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent needed for sober house

Post by Dennis »

I need to find a safe room for me. I am a disabled 43 year old on SSDI. I can ill-afford first month and security and need help, am in a sober house at the moment my former companion of 14 years found for me as I just moved back here from Las Vegas.

I get paid around $900/month on the third of each month. This Sober House didn’t tell her of the fee's involved and now I owe a weeks rent because of a process fee. They have not had heat here for 5 days and the hot water is sporadic at best. They have had 2 years to install a fire-sprinkler system and haven’t done so and they only have until Dec. 31 to do so. Am afraid we will all be evicted and this place shut down. I have never lived on the street! Am very afraid, please, any help would be appreciated! God Bless.
Anestatia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent needed for sober house

Post by Anestatia »

Good afternoon,
My name is Angela and I'm reaching out because I am having trouble getting the funds to get my license back so I can get a job to pay the rent on a sober house. I currently have a outstanding bill for excise taxes that I'm am having trouble getting together to pay off before I can get my license back. I had heard in passing by friends that you may have some services that might be able to help me.
I am currently living in sober living and I'm on a very tight income. I am in recovery and am trying so hard to continue on my path to improve my life. I am also working in a sober house and it's starting to get very cold to be walking back and forth. I truly have a desire to help others and not having transportation is making it very difficult to do that so I can pay the rent. If there are any services that could help me or you could please point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. I will leave all my contact information at the end of this email and I will be so grateful for any kind of assistance you could send my way thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.