Rental house

Find how to get help with rent
TracieT
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rental house

Post by TracieT »

Hello! Myself and my two daughters recently moved into a small rental house. I am currently behind several months on my rent and am about to be evicted! I have been calling my local CAO Office for months and cannot get an answer or a call back. I do not drive so it's not easy for me to just go down there on a whim! If you could offer any assistance or at least point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
TigWoods

Re: Rental house

Post by TigWoods »

You see the situation is I am due to move to Lafayette Indiana on September 31. The HUD office will not start paying my rent on my new house until October so that will leave me one month without rental assistance and I do not have enough money for the first month rent. Things will be okay when HUD takes over in November but I was wondering if you could help with October somehow. The amount is $555. Or tell me who could help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

HUD will not pay your entire November rent. So how will you be OK? There are some agencies to try for help in Lafayette Indiana, and they are noted below. $555 is not much for a deposit, but you may need to get that amount from more than one source. Locate some options in Tippecanoe here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nce_p.html
Jobless

Post by Jobless »

I need assistance with Rent/Housing in San Mateo County (peninsula area) for my house. I am permanently disabled with PTSD for the past 13 years and have recently been diagnosed with Cardiac Myopathy. I want to move back to San Mateo County ASAP and let it be my final resting place. I only receive $1500 a month on SSDI. Please HELP me with ALL ASSISTANCE available for me and my family. Thank you.