Rent help for mentally ill

Find how to get help with rent
JamesonMas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent help for mentally ill

Post by JamesonMas »

My husband is mentally ill and we are waiting for his social security to go through, I am also trying to work from home but it is difficult with him so ill. We have 5 children and we are on the verge of eviction. All programs I have checked into are exhausted because of the poverty in Riverside County. I paid into the system for years and now when I need it I am going to be on the streets. I feel hopeless. I need help.
Verlanders

Re: Rent help for mentally ill

Post by Verlanders »

Need emergency shelter or rental assistance and I do not qualify for TANF as my 5 year limit ran out. I’m told this from Bergen County Social Services processing supervisor so what do I do now? It's me. I’m 4 months pregnant with 5 kids ages 12, 10, 9, and 9 months old. One has a mental condition. We are sleeping in the streets right now. I am in a real emergency. I’m using a computer in a library to contact you as the other shelters request me and my family need a referral from social services and they can't give a referral to shelters for me and my family so what should I do???
Ceiling

Post by Ceiling »

I am struggling paying my monthly rent this month. And we already had a notice informing us to pay $1000 for rent since we couldn't pay for last month.
I am working only a part time job due to my children's summer vacation and my mental illness. My husband is the only one that has a full time job but gets paid weekly. I still have my car to pay and due to not having money I have not paid my monthly car bill either. I am desperate in need of help.
I have never been in this situation before and I don't know what to do. I live in Tucson AZ. Please any help for the mentally ill will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Diane100

Post by Diane100 »

I need help to pay for rent. I’m unemployed, mentally ill and have no money and getting kick out of the place I'm staying at. I'm 61 years old and I keep looking for a job I have family in Florida, New York and Maryland and they all refuse to help. All I ask from them is a safe room to stay until I get a job or my sister in October. Please could you help. Maybe call my family and they may listen to you. I'm also a diabetic and would need medicine.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are programs for the disabled, including mentally ill. Also try staying with your family while you seek that job. Here are some services for you to try. Find here here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html