Funds to pay for relocation costs

Find how to get help with rent
WSapp
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Funds to pay for relocation costs

Post by WSapp »

I am a pregnant mother of 3 small children facing eviction because my home that I'm renting is sold due to foreclosure. I am trying to move to Carroll, IA. To make a better life for myself & my children. I have been approved for an apartment at in Carroll. However, I need help with relocation expenses, the security deposit is $525, the U-Haul is $500. I would like to move before May, please help.
RinaEllis

Re: Funds to pay for relocation costs

Post by RinaEllis »

Hi, I am in California and would like to see how about seeing if I qualify for any pay rent programs to relocate out of this pricey state.
I own a mobile home and have a mortgage and a base rent that includes utilities. The mobile home is not affixed to the property.
I am 4 months behind and owe $4500. The mortgage part of my house is for the most part current (I only owe September).
I believe I am considered low income. Last year I made about 12,000 I have two dependents, 2 daughters, 1 who is 19 and 1 who is 18. We are on call-fresh and medical. I have not worked full time for 3 years when I got laid off. I have been supporting us with loans, credit cards and other means like that and self-income doing bookkeeping side jobs.
Thank you for your help in us relocating,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Funds to pay for relocation costs

Post by Admin »

There is a cash aid programs for housing costs in California, and it may help with relocation expenses. It is CalWORKS Homeless assistance. Generally those who qualify for TANF - CalWorks or CalFresh are qualified. But you can explore it, as well as the usual list of charities, etc.