Move to Illinois and first month rent deposit needed

Find how to get help with rent
Stretch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Move to Illinois and first month rent deposit needed

Post by Stretch »

My son and I are moving to Springfield Illinois in just a few weeks. We are actually moving so that he can have a better doctor for his medical conditions as well as his autism. I will have enough money for the deposit and to turn on the utilities, but wont be able to have the full amount for the first months rent. Would you be able to help?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Move to Illinois and first month rent deposit needed

Post by Admin »

Well, there may be some options in Illinois. You will need to be able to prove that if you don't get help with the deposit than the alternative would be homelessness. In those cases some non-profits, including in Springfield, may have grants for paying part of a security deposit to stop the impending eviction or maybe even homelessness. More information can be found on our site. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ion_s.html
Straahan

Re: Move to Illinois and first month rent deposit needed

Post by Straahan »

I am looking for anyone who can help me or point me in the direction for help paying my rent. My husband and I were recently in the hospital and we took a heavy blow by losing out pay from work and with no health insurance we are paying everything out of pocket, and our rent is coming due on the 15th. I'd be tremendously grateful for any guidance or assistance here in Cook County Illinois. I don't know how to explain to my two young children why we are losing the house because mommy and daddy cant pay the bills. Thank you for any help. God Bless.