Find how to get help with rent
Valerie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Immigrant housing needed

Post by Valerie »

Dear Sir,
I have had the good fortune to house sit for most of the past decade.
Unfortunately, this is coming to an end and the rental on Brookhaven golf course is triple what I can afford.
I have a minimal SS partly due to being an immigrant with less than a lifetime of working in the US.
I am most familiar with the Carrollton-Farmers Branch/Addison areas.
I only require a place for the Summer.
I do not run a car, so would like to be close to shops and DART.
CCuomo

Re: Immigrant housing needed

Post by CCuomo »

I need help as soon as possible on helping to pay rent. I am going on my 8th month of pregnancy and my immigrant grandmother wants to kick me out of her home because the current people I am living with don't want to live with a baby. I need help with rent as soon as possible since I will be kicked out and on maternity leave very soon. Please if someone can get back to me it would help me greatly and give me a positive outlook on this poor child.
Pharoh

Post by Pharoh »

Hello, I am 31 years old immigrant and I have a 5 year old girl. We just recently got evicted for our home and are currently seeking help getting into another apartment. I lost my job due to layoffs and I just got hired on with another company. I am thankful it happened so quickly it just didn’t have quick enough. My daughter will be starting kindergarten on Tuesday the 19th of August and would love nothing more than to have her own home to start school in. An application fee is 40 dollars and the deposit is $800. I would really appreciate any help you could give.
MDouglas

Post by MDouglas »

Currently living with my boyfriend’s immigrant wife!! I need help getting back into my own house again. I have a job and no children. I'm not in a healthy nor stable environment and I am looking for some kind of help weather its short term or long term. I receive food stamps. I have a really bad car and I'm always putting money in to it so saving money is very hard right now. Any help would be great. Thank you.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

Currently living with my boyfriend’s immigrant wife!! Are you for real? Your boyfriend is married and you live with her and him?
Howard1

Post by Howard1 »

My family and I were informed about two weeks ago from our landlord that he wanted to sell the house so we are to vacate by the end of April. We have found a few places that take immigrants, but can't quite come up with all the money to put the deposit down. We are needing $1,500. Anything helps us, we are trying to get moved before school starts so the kids can switch schools and be there on the first day rather a week or two. Keep us in your prayers please that we will find something to go to. Thank you.