Seems like no rent help for childless adults

Find how to get help with rent
Rolle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seems like no rent help for childless adults

Post by Rolle »

I am currently homeless and due to me not having any children of my own, I am finding it very difficult to find help. I have been bouncing around from friends and families houses, & I just feel like a burden. I recently started a job and am doing well. I just need help getting on my feet and into a home. The cold is vastly approaching and I do not want to have to worry about where I may sleep for the evening. If you could contact me, I would greatly appreciate it. God Bless.
LoriLynn Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Seems like no rent help for childless adults

Post by LoriLynn Smith »

To Whom It May Concern, I am asking for some help. It seems like ever since storm Sandy things just are so bad. I’m out of a Job and it’s up To My husband who works off The books For a few dollars 5 days a week To pay All The bills. We have no kids, and it seems like many of the Sandy programs for for adults with kids. I’ve been trying To get a Job but it’s not easy. My Rent is behind and we are pending eviction. We really need a helping hand, we worked hard to get here. We don’t want to lose it now. Please if there is anything you can do it would be most appreciated.