Need to locate a security deposit in Oklahoma for apartments

Find how to get help with rent
Queena
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need to locate a security deposit in Oklahoma for apartments

Post by Queena »

I just got a full-time job through assistance from the disability office. I have to move because the son of the owner of my building harassed me and grabbed me. When I told him to stop it they gave me a notice to leave. I don't have enough to put the down payment on a new place and need one for Mid-April so I have time with my injury to get everything moved. I have calculated my expenses and next checks and I won't have enough to pay for a new place without a little assistance on down payment.
JBerman

Re: Need to locate a security deposit in Oklahoma for apartm

Post by JBerman »

I am currently pregnant. I am 4 weeks away from my due date. I currently live in a rooming place in Tulsa. I don't have no where to go my lease was up last month from this place and now I’m on a month to month. I Was looking an apartment and found one that’s nice. But I just really would like to move out of here I do not want to have my new born in this building. Also my landlord said no children allowed. Please I hope to hear back from you very soon. I'm begging for help!
G Sullivan

Re: Need to locate a security deposit in Oklahoma for apartments

Post by G Sullivan »

I am needing help to pay deposit and first month rent on a place in Oklahoma City. I have to be out of where I am at on Monday July 27th 2016. I have no money to move. I had to turn paper work in for my sons SSI disability and still haven't got the check to use so I can move.
I just had knee surgery 3 weeks ago and I am still on bed rest. I also lost my oldest son 2 years ago.
He was only 21 years old and was murdered. It seems like since that happened everything is going wrong for me. My income I have right now is my child support, IHSS, and also I just started a babysitting job.
If you can help me out I can keep the rent paid. I would appreciate it if you guys can help me. I am so stressed out I don't know what to do. I am packing everything right now. That’s the other problem. I don't even have any money if I had to put my stuff in storage. I have nowhere to go in Oklahoma or even stay somewhere. Please can you help me? Thank you.
Annies Emerald

Post by Annies Emerald »

I need help finding and paying to move into an apartment for myself and my boyfriend who is in Oklahoma heart hospital receiving from having heart bypass surgery. We are both new to Oklahoma.
We came here with the intention to. Work and start our life together unfortunately he had a major heart attack and had to have emergency bypass surgery done:
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Are you now homeless in Oklahoma? If so, try the rapid rehousing and homeless prevention services. They may help you and your boyfriend with the deposit. Learn more here at Oklahoma homeless prevention and rapid rehousing programs.

Annies Emerald wrote:I need help finding and paying to move into an apartment for myself and my boyfriend who is in Oklahoma heart hospital receiving from having heart bypass surgery. We are both new to Oklahoma.
We came here with the intention to. Work and start our life together unfortunately he had a major heart attack and had to have emergency bypass surgery done: