Depressed due to high rent due

Find how to get help with rent
Platinum
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Depressed due to high rent due

Post by Platinum »

I have to move out by April and don’t have money for the down payment for an apartment. Its 2/2 for $1100 and a deposit of $500 its for my dad and I. WE owe FPL $ 100, I am depressed and need help. I’m going through depression but seeing a doctor for. I have no job but my son is working part time and going to school. We have no health insurance but we are receiving food stamps. Please help us. As soon as I get the apartment I will look for a job.
Beetlejuice
anti spam: Blue

Re: Depressed due to high rent due

Post by Beetlejuice »

I need assistance paying at least half of my rent. My total rent is 900.00 a month but I need at least 450.00 assistance for at least 3 months. I recently lost my job and then only got 2 unemployment checks, so I am depressed. But when I got another job that was told differently about, I quit the next day and now my unemployment has been denied. My husband does not make enough to pay the entire rent. If I could at least get help with half of the rent that would be much appreciated.
Wegerski

Re: Depressed due to high rent due

Post by Wegerski »

Hello, I need help getting on my feet and I am getting depressed. I need rent money ($315). I am 18 and I am planning on attending KVCC but they don’t have dorms so me, my friend a roommate are sharing an apartment. I won’t be able to have my rent money for the first month because I don’t have a job and my parents don’t want me to go to college but I do I really need help with paying my first month rent, that’s all. Can you please help me as I am depressed. I move in August 1.