Rental assistance for a few months.

Find how to get help with rent
hlovell1008
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rental assistance for a few months.

Post by hlovell1008 »

I need help with rental assistance for a few months. Whether it be donations (paypal= hlovell1008) or advice I greatly appreciate it. Some background on me I work full time until I had complications with my pregnancy. I need temporary help to get me through the last few months I am almost six months now. I appreciate any kind soul willing to help me and my baby through this difficult time. Unfortunately, the babies father decided he wanted to leave. Thank you all for atleast reading. I still have hope.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rental assistance for a few months.

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Of course no one, or agency, charity, etc. will blindly give someone donations. There will be application processes, proof of hardship, self-sufficiency steps, etc. and much more needed. What state, city, etc? Almost all rent programs are local. So without having more specific information from you, it is impossible for us to even offer referrals. So maybe use our main site for rent information. You can find more details by clicking here.
Malawai

Post by Malawai »

I am in need of help by 4pm Friday the 20th. I need at about 650.00 buck by Friday so my family and I will not be put out over the holiday. I was laid off and I need help just for this month. I have not go my kids Christmas presents yet. We are struggling this year. Lost of job, now bills are behind. I need help in two days. Please help.
Wifeofone

Post by Wifeofone »

Hi,
I'm worried my children and I will be evicted from our home without rent help lasting a few months. The garnishment in child support I get has yet to deposit on my account.
I have a son who is disabled receives SSI.
The income I have is 1,400 a month and rent is 1,100.00.
My son gets $566 a month from disability.
I'm worried I don't want my kids to not have a home. Can you help in any way for a few months?
Thank you.