Need a short term apartment to live in

Find how to get help with rent
Eichorn
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a short term apartment to live in

Post by Eichorn »

Hi, I have had a hard time finding an affordable apartment to live since my mother died suddenly. I have tried everything on my own and only thought now that you could help. I only need a couple months in a safe place to live so that I can find a job. I have high aspirations for myself and plan to go to medical school. I have no place to sleep tonight, I am short of sleeping on the street. Please help or direct me somewhere that I can find help.
Rangers

Re: Need a short term apartment to live in

Post by Rangers »

Need assistance finding low income housing for my partner and I who are both on community supervision with the court system. We are basically homeless living out if our van, but are trying or best to stay out of trouble and get probation out of our lives as well as trying to get our children back in or lives. We have very low income and one if us (soon to be both of us) go to school every week day from eight to twelve, so its hard to find work around that schedule. We would really like to get into some kind of low income apartment if possible but if not would like to at least find some sort of shelter where we won't be split up.
Mccant

Post by Mccant »

We are having trouble finding place to live we can afford. We have been here at Econo lodge hotel since June. Was doing good paying things. Then truck broke down 2 x's . We are having trouble a young our rent and others bills probation court costs title loan. I am in farmers branch Texas. A lot of places won't help because we stay at hotel . Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
G20

Post by G20 »

I was wanting to know if you guys could help me in anyway with help to find a place. I have a 12 year old son and school is getting ready to start and we have until the 19th to find where to go. I have a drug conviction, I went to prison and finished my parole. I will have 5 years sober December 14th. No one will give me a chance. I have 400 dollars to put in. I am scared, I fought hard to get custody of my son. And don't want him worrying about where we are going.
Nirvana

Post by Nirvana »

I will have no where to live starting 10/1/18. I have received help from family and some people in the past three years since exiting service after 14 yrs active duty. I am 90% service connected disabled and Purple Heart recipient. I am asking for help in placement in a nice apartment for when my daughter and son (6 and 3 years old) come visit.
I am new to the area and have a place to stay until 1/1. I am asking for assistance with deposit and 1st months. I would also request information and see if I qualify for monthly rental or utility bill assistance until I can return to work full time; by summer of 2015. I appreciate any information and help as I am in great need. Thank you in advance for any direction that is provided in my requests.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Some churches have short term housing. Maybe not an apartment, but there may be shelters, hot meals, and similar assistance. some churches even have emergency financial aid for rent and other bills.
Nirvana wrote:I appreciate any information and help as I am in great need. Thank you in advance for any direction that is provided in my requests.