Rent on new apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Helen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent on new apartment

Post by Helen »

Hello, I was wondering if you can help me with my rent. I just recently moved to a new apartment with my wife and 3 years old son. My deposit is $3900 and I have to pay $1951. My wife and I were able to come up with $200 for the deposit, paid $1951 for March rent. Now we have to come up with $1900 for the remaining of the deposit and February rent which is $1951 totaling to $3850. We were able to collect $1500 but still need $2350 by the first of March. Other then that we have to pay our car insurance, phone bill, electricity bill and healthy insurance bill. Our house is still empty we were able to get one bed and a dining room tables and chair. We are still collecting at the same time to buy some couch, pots & pans and other little stuff we need for the house. I would appreciate it if you will help me just this one time. Thank you and respectfully yours,
Spring

Re: Rent on new apartment

Post by Spring »

I am recently divorced out of a violent marriage and moved into a shelter before I found a roommate living situation. I have lived with the roommate for 4 months and he wants my 14 year old daughter and I to move out immediately and we have no place to go. I have a decent job with an income of around $2300 a month, however with Christmas recently I do not have enough money to move.
PaulDean

Post by PaulDean »

How do I apply to programs for immediate help with an apartment? I have low income and cannot afford a place and currently staying on a friends couch. Looking for a place in the Fall River, Somerset, Dartmouth, Tiverton area for immediate move in. I am working part time so I am not completely in trouble with life right now. But I need a place and need a place of my own. Please help me! I got recommend to home base and these such programs but do not know how to begin. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Living on a couch is not fund. It sounds like you just need a little short term help to pay for the deposit in Fall River Massachusetts. This will even sometimes cover the moving in cost. Note that sleeping on a couch is what many agencies in Massachusetts consider to be homeless, so yes, you do need assistance. Find security deposit help in Massachusetts.