Need to pay the rent or I go to jail

Find how to get help with rent
Crisis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need to pay the rent or I go to jail

Post by Crisis »

Need help with rent, I pay $425 a month but I also pay child support, probation costs, GPS starting February 7 for 80 days. I make 8.50 an hour at 35 hours a week and my checks will be less than 400 every two weeks. Part of my probation is keep my job and house or I go to jail. I'm in desperate need of help so I can get back on my feet and get my kids back.
StoneCold

Re: Need to pay the rent or I go to jail

Post by StoneCold »

Emergency rent assistance needed. I was not able to pay July due to my ex-husband, who is now in jail. He was not paying child support and I've all called kinds of programs and no. I'm a single mom of 3 kids, a 2 month, 10 year old and a 17 year old.
The 17 year old stays with me some and at his grandparents some. I've been hoping and praying that I would have a job by now cause in the last three months I've submitted close to 200 resumes. And now my July rent was to be paid on the 30th or else I'm supposed to be out on August 3 and August rent was due on the 1st. Please help. I've never asked for help before until he was put into jail, and if not paid tomorrow I'll be evicted. Thanks,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need to pay the rent or I go to jail

Post by Admin »

If you can't pay your rent and you may go to jail, then that qualifies as an emergency! But if you have 3 kids and are that far behind, your options are definitely limited. As what would your long term plans be? Without an immediate increase in your income, some of these emergency rent assistance programs may not hold you over very long. But you can try to apply.