help with rent

Find how to get help with rent
tonya0772
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help with rent

Post by tonya0772 »

Hello, My husband and i just got a five day rent demand. We need to pay $600.00 in 5 days or we will be evicted. My husband is a farmer and has been short on hours due to all the rain this spring. he has also lost hours going to the doctor for high blood pressure due to stress over financial siuation. He wanted me to be a stay at home wife but i just dont see it possible to do anymore. I have been putting in applications and waiting for phone calls to go back to work. I am a hairdresser by trade but since we have not been able to pay on my student loan I will not be able to renew my lisence therefore I have to work in any different field. I have applied to many. We also only have one running vehicle which is in jeopardy of being taken away. with 2 jobs we really need to keep our one form of transportation. We would be very grateful for any prayers and help you could provide. We just need a little break to get back on our feet. Please help us ! we are in southern illinois
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: help with rent

Post by Admin »

For rent assistance in Illinois, try the Homeless Prevention Program. You can het help with rent assistance, utility bill assistance and other supportive services directly related to the prevention of homelessness to qualified families and individuals who are in danger of foreclosure , apartment or housing eviction, or homelessness http://www.dhs.state.il.us/page.aspx?item=30360
Reception

Post by Reception »

Hello, I am a single parent and have a 9 year old daughter. I live in Brooklyn and have a full time job as a receptionist working in Manhattan from 9-5. I do not receive any child support because my daughters father is not working. Due to the economy my financial situation is not that great and my monthly expenses are more than what I bring home in a month. I am currently looking to get a part time job but have not luck yet in finding one. I am behind in my rent and would like to know if you know of any organizations that can help me.
twk65

Post by twk65 »

ME AND MY WIFE LIVE IN GEORGIA.I HAVENT WORKED A FULL WEEK IN ALMOST A YEAR. WE ARE BEHIND IN EVERYTHING. WE ARE TRING SO HARD IF I COULD JUST GET CAUGHT UP BUT I CANT MY JOB IS PICKING UP IF I COULD GET SOME HELP WITH COMING UP WITH $2,000 WE CAN MAKE IT PLEASE ANY HELP WILL GREATLY APPRECIATED MY E-MAIL IS tommykey2829@comcast.net
J Becket

Post by J Becket »

My baby sister has three children the ages of 13, 10 & six months. She's residing with my daughter and granddaughter in a one bedroom apartment recently; my sister left an abusive relationship & is trying to start a new life. She had saved $600 but needs help financially to purchase her apartment. The landlord is holding the apartment for her for another two weeks. I need to help my sister. If there's anything that you can assist her with, you can contact me. Thank you so much.
PANW

Post by PANW »

My girlfriend and I was recently living with some people that we thought were friends before they robbed us for everything we had. We also have my girlfriend’s 3 year old son living with us and we are expecting another child in August. I am currently receiving unemployment and she just started working but we have been stressed out not sure each day if we will have somewhere to stay because we have been bouncing from place to place. Any assistance or even any information to help us will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Stubaker

Post by Stubaker »

Rent assistance. Right now I work usually 40 hours a week but this week and last week I only worked 32 hours and have 261.68 for back child support taken out each month. I only make 10.25 an hour and I get paid weekly.
It is me and my wife and at this point we thought we were moving out for a month and that would help us with getting money ready for rent but now are landlord is letting us stay and we just don't have the money for the rest of this month and then next months rent. Thank you for reading. Usually don't ask for help but now we really need some.
JoshDavis

Post by JoshDavis »

Hi, I was on the site because I was looking for help with my rent. I have five children in which two are disabled one who damages property within the home their for these things I had to fix on my own to make sure things were safe for my other children. The money I had to use for my rent had to pay to fix these things in the home. I was wondering if you had any info in the Columbus Ohio area for rent help.
Yolanda1

Post by Yolanda1 »

My girlfriend and I, along with our three year old son are being forced to move quickly. She currently is employed and makes between $1,000 and 1500 per month. However, she just started her job, and we have not had the proper time to save up enough money for first month’s rent and deposit. I have also recently broken my foot, rendering me unable to start at the job I was to start at this past week. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

JoshDavis wrote:Hi, I was on the site because I was looking for help with my rent. I have five children in which two are disabled one who damages property within the home their for these things I had to fix on my own to make sure things were safe for my other children. The money I had to use for my rent had to pay to fix these things in the home. I was wondering if you had any info in the Columbus Ohio area for rent help.
We can give you suggestions, but the fact is you need to call around to these Franklin County Ohio agencies to apply. Also, if you used money to fix the home, rather than pay the rent, that was not the best use of your income. You should have had the landlord do it. Anyhow, find the agencies to try. We can give you suggestions, but the fact is you need to call around to these Franklin County Ohio agencies to apply. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/columbus_rent_assistance.html