Deposit for apartment in Utah

Find how to get help with rent
JakeTapper1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Deposit for apartment in Utah

Post by JakeTapper1 »

I need assistance with the deposit and the "All together" getting into a home here in Utah. I finally got a job and start on the 19th if this month, but have no where to go. My Mom needs and wants us out of her home, she lives in a 55 and over community and my husband, who is disabled, and I have two children who attend the local High School. I am very scared, and don't want to take my children to a shelter. Please help with any information that you can.
Firmer

Re: Deposit for apartment in Utah

Post by Firmer »

Me and my boyfriend moved here to Utah with nothing to help my sister and she doesn't want to get her life together and is kicking us out. We have nowhere to go but we do have jobs. We need help finding a place and at least with the first deposit. After that we will be able to pay by ourselves. Please help.
ChristineLag

Post by ChristineLag »

I'm homeless in Utah, I have 2 children but left because I'm being abused physically, sexually and mentally and my children are being affected by it, they didn't see the full picture until lately but I had to pack a bag and leave. They are safe- I have them staying with their father temporarily but I'm a 45 year old woman in an area I'm unfamiliar with, just had an interview that I'm positive I will get but I need a home.
He had left me with nothing- I need to move all my furniture and start a new life but I'm scared of this man- terrified! I can't take anymore and I just need some assistance to get a security deposit and 1 month rent ... I can't even start looking until I know I can find help! GOD I HOPE SOMEONE READS THIS!!! Please GOD LET SOMEONE READ THIS! In desperation,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are sorry to hear that. There are rent and deposit assistance programs in Provo which may be able to help you. Also, since abused, try legal aid and of course call authorities. There are restraining orders and other things you can do too.
ChristineLag wrote:I'm homeless in Utah, I have 2 children but left because I'm being abused physically, sexually and mentally and my children are being affected by it, they didn't see the full picture until lately but I had to pack a bag and leave. They are safe- I have them staying with their father temporarily but I'm a 45 year old woman in an area I'm unfamiliar with, just had an interview that I'm positive I will get but I need a home.
He had left me with nothing- I need to move all my furniture and start a new life but I'm scared of this man- terrified! I can't take anymore and I just need some assistance to get a security deposit and 1 month rent ... I can't even start looking until I know I can find help! GOD I HOPE SOMEONE READS THIS!!! Please GOD LET SOMEONE READ THIS! In desperation,
Hailey

Post by Hailey »

I am in Salt Lake City ... just had baby 2/21/19 (she is in Children’s primary hospital). She needs open heart surgery. I got approved for reduced rent at family/patient housing EXCEPT I have no money and DESPERATELY need help paying for my housing deposit .... the rent is over $1000 a month but I got approved for $700. I need $300 more for the deposit.
I must be up here with her and I'm scared to death being homeless .... please call with any ideas or info?