help with apartment rent needed

Find how to get help with rent
Meggie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help with apartment rent needed

Post by Meggie »

I've worked very hard since high school and have always supported myself. I'm single and 7 1/2 months pregnant and can no longer work at my job (lifting 50-75 pounds and working in a 120 degree environment). I was denied short-term disability and now I don't have a paycheck at all coming in. I lost my apartment and I'm moving around between 2 friends' apartments but need an apartment for my baby and me. I've applied for help with medical bills and food but we need a home. FMLA expires for me around the time my baby is due. I won't be able to go back to work at that time so I'm worried I will lose my place at my job. I want to work to support myself and my baby. If I can go back to my job in January or February, I will be able to pay rent but I don't have the means now. I was told Section 8 is closed at this time. I'd like to stay in Kendall County in Illinois. Please help!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: help with apartment rent needed

Post by Admin »

Try this link to find information on how to get rent help. Geneneral housing aid is provided as well.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/helpwith ... f=10&t=473
Lodging

Post by Lodging »

I need some help with getting into a new place. I’m taking care of my mom she is right now with the Myrtle Beach hospital center. She is a patient with them. We lost my little brother who moved out, and he was only 30 years old. But when he past she lost everything so she came to live with me Raleigh but the situation I’m living in isn’t good at all. The girl I’m renting from is a addict and I can’t be around her. I do Work but can’t get enough money together to get a place so I’m renting a small bedroom for the both of us and there isn’t a stove or fridge here either. So could you please help me with some information? Thank you for your time.
Arod

Post by Arod »

I am a single parent of 3 and I need help paying my rent for my apartment. I am not working at the moment and yes I am looking for work. I was receiving child support but there was a big decrease in that. I am behind 2 months in my rent and I need help. I've tried but its hard taking care of 3 kids and taking care of the house. I have been struggling trying to keep my electric and gas on but that has to be done cause I have to kids with asthma. Please help. Thank you in advance and God Blessed.
Papen

Post by Papen »

I need help with getting an apartment and for security. I have a job but with low income and currently expecting a child. I am five months pregnant and have no place of a steady home for the moment. This will definitely be a big help and I would really appreciate it. I know its probably going to take a while to reply back or I’m lucky if I even get a reply, but it doesn't hurt to try. God Bless.
Mybadder

Post by Mybadder »

My boyfriend and I seriously need help with housing. We finally got a car but cannot get the car legal to get jobs. We both have a child each. Nothing for Christmas. Fines due and cannot catch a break on bad luck. Were both about to just give up. No matter what we do we cant catch a break. We are currently crammed in a basement at my parents and now we have to move again. Where can we get Help and immediately.
hernandez

Post by hernandez »

I need assistance in finding a place to live in or near Shelby Townshop, Michigan near my family. I was left homeless by my brother & had no choice but to move to northern MI. My situation is deplorable and have no money to obtain a place to live so I can go back down to live near my family and my doctor. I am a 67 year old senior and do not have enough Social Security to be able to afford rent and utilities on my own. Can you please help me?
Trina

Post by Trina »

I am a single mother with 4 babies. I work but only make $8 an hour. My apartment rent is $650 plus utilities and its getting hard for me to keep up with my rent because I got to pay bills and also buy diapers and wipes and necessities for my babies. I am in desperate need for help with my apartment rent. The landlord is always yelling at me because I'm always like 2 weeks late with my rent. I am trying to keep up but I just can't.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Single parent at $8 an hour with 4 kids...and babes at that? what does that mean and how possible? Horrible decision. Anyhow, try the single mom rent programs we have listed here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... gle_m.html
Trina wrote:I am a single mother with 4 babies. I work but only make $8 an hour. My apartment rent is $650 plus utilities and its getting hard for me to keep up with my rent because I got to pay bills and also buy diapers and wipes and necessities for my babies. I am in desperate need for help with my apartment rent. The landlord is always yelling at me because I'm always like 2 weeks late with my rent. I am trying to keep up but I just can't.