Government grants for rent for teacher

Find how to get help with rent
Macro1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Government grants for rent for teacher

Post by Macro1 »

I am desperately seeking help with my rent. I suffered a financial set back that has left me living paycheck to pay check. I am facing eviction and have already been through a lease lock out once this year. I do not have a car and my apartment is within walking distance of my job where I work as a preschool teacher so it's my hope to stay in my apartment. If I am able to receive even just a little assistance it would help me to get ahead of constant late fees and allow me to save money. Any information, help, or direction would be deeply appreciated.
Corvette19

Re: Government grants for rent for teacher

Post by Corvette19 »

Hi, I'm 29 years old teacher but I lost my job on August 8th. I was only able to pay half of my rent for August. I have lived at my current address for three years and have never had an issue paying my rent. I have always worked and never expected to be given anything in life for free. I received a three day notice on the 14th and explained my situation.
My landlord had no empathy for me and said I would have to pay the rest by Wednesday or I would be evicted. I have a ten year old son as well, if it were just myself I wouldn't be as distraught as I am. I have found another job but will not be able to pay the rest of my rent and the late fees I have incurred in the time I was given. I've never had to ask for help like this but I'm honestly not sure what else to do. I don't even know if you are able to help in any way but I thought I would at least contact you and find out. I would be more than and willing to help and/or repay anything that I can be helped with. I live in Escambia County Florida (Pensacola).
BillsMafia
anti spam: Blue

Post by BillsMafia »

Hi, I live in Zephyrhills FL 33541. I and my daughter are Homeless, even though I am a teacher that subs. We have called 65 numbers in the state of FL looking for help. There is no one we can find to give us a grant, that helps a father and a daughter but they can help mothers and children all day long. Please contact me back! Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

There are both government grants as well as charities to call on. The bottom line is various rent programs operate in Pasco County, all of which can help the homeless. Some programs also help females (aka daughters) too.
BillsMafia wrote:Hi, I live in Zephyrhills FL 33541. I and my daughter are Homeless, even though I am a teacher that subs. We have called 65 numbers in the state of FL looking for help. There is no one we can find to give us a grant, that helps a father and a daughter but they can help mothers and children all day long. Please contact me back! Thanks.