Find how to get help with rent
Verlanders
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Inquiry from an apartment manager for tenant

Post by Verlanders »

To whom it may concern,
I am a resident manager and I have a few questions. I have a tenant that is 2 months behind on rent due to loss of employment. He has been a resident of mine for 9 years and is a great tenant never any issues never late on rent other then recently. However my manager wants to proceed with an eviction and I am trying to find him some assistance so that he does not loose his place to live. Is there a phone number that I can pass on to him to contact your program to see if he qualifies?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Inquiry from an apartment manager for tenant

Post by Admin »

If they have been a long term tenant for over 9 years, they are more than likely to qualify for rent help. That is great that you are also looking out for them as your are just the manager and are not required to do that. So there are many resources available, and click here rental assistance programs.
Verlanders wrote:To whom it may concern,
I am a resident manager and I have a few questions. I have a tenant that is 2 months behind on rent due to loss of employment. He has been a resident of mine for 9 years and is a great tenant never any issues never late on rent other then recently. However my manager wants to proceed with an eviction and I am trying to find him some assistance so that he does not loose his place to live. Is there a phone number that I can pass on to him to contact your program to see if he qualifies?