Need help urgently

Find how to get help with rent
marlinfam
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help urgently

Post by marlinfam »

I am a mother of 4 and we are about to be evicted if I don't have the rent by the end of September. My husband works but I am unemployed. We are about to lose everything and I have no one to turn to for help. Our utilities will be turned off on the 21st of September if I don't have 483.00 to pay the bill. My children are 13, 8, 6, and 5, and I need help so they have a place to live and electricity and water. If anyone can help please let me know. We live in Cartersville, Ga.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help urgently

Post by Admin »

Try this resource for rent help in Georgia.
http://www.dca.state.ga.us/housing/Rent ... /index.asp
Crisis

Post by Crisis »

My family was faced with an eviction notice on November 5th 2012. This was after the rent had been paid. The notice gave us until January 5th. We were blessed and fortunate enough to find and be approved for a house on December 3rd 2012. Unfortunately, my old man & I are finding ourselves struggling to come up with the deposits required for rent and utilities. Both of us work hard therefore the monthly payments are manageable. With 4 kids still at home and the impeccable timing on the landlords part, plus Christmas being right around the corner. It would be a true miracle if we could receive assistance for this request. THANK YOU, SINCERELY.
Francine12

Post by Francine12 »

I have an eviction scheduled for Jan. 9, 2013. I have two little boys and pregnant with my third child. I need help badly. I do have help coming in from a member of my family but it’s not enough. Even with the eviction I have lived in this house for a year and there is major problems in this house that can’t be fixed until they get what’s owed to them. Please help me and my family in this crisis. Thank you.
Levinson

Post by Levinson »

’m 21 years old and live in Lexington KY. I just recently lost my job and I have a chase advance and am two months behind on my rent...I haven’t gotten a eviction notice yet but I have called my local housing authority and they told me it would be seven months before they could help me. I am about to lose everything and I don’t know what to do. I need help getting help as soon as possible. Please I don’t know where else to go.
Helen

Post by Helen »

I'm currently working a temp job which is less than 40 hrs and have been out of work for 2 months steadily looking for work My rent is due on the first and I need help coming up with all of it and also utility bills car insurance its all coming down on top of me all at once. I need a good source that can help me at least with rent and utilities so my family isn't evicted.
Tairod

Post by Tairod »

To whom it may concern,
I have heard about emergency rental assistance from others and have never even entertained the idea of being in a situation that caused me to request financial assistance from anyone always being creative with problems and fixing them for every one around me. This time though I am unable to solve the problem, the following is the situation that two people that are important to me as well as myself are facing.
I just moved from to Seattle, WA a month ago and am living with my friend. When I first got here he had a room mate that was paying for the lot lease of the trailer park that we are in. Three weeks ago his room mate quite work and attended to his father due to a broken back. According to a verbal agreement between them he was still going to pay the agreed upon amount for his rent on time, unfortunately that time has come and gone. Yesterday during a conversation about the current financial situation my roommate asked for help, and in a final attempt to acquire the finances the room mate informed me that he would be getting a check from his father for the lot lease as well as the late charges.
My roommate currently works at super cuts and receives minimum wage plus tips. He received his paycheck on the 8th of this month at 12:00 AM and realized that his finances totaled the sum of $88. One the first he is moving to a different employer that has offered him a 300% wage increase, providing him with the financial stability to be able to pay his essential bills without relying on having a room mate.
I am a USMC war veteran that served in Iraq in 2009, and I have three interviews for the surrounding correctional facilities during this month the salary for each begin at $2631.00 and cap at $3503.00 per month, unfortunately that does not improve our situation we are currently in.
Between the time that I moved here, a dear friend of mine came to stay here she is currently in limbo from the Social Security office for a disability claim out of the King County office, and has been informed to call each Monday and inquire about her claim. Currently she is unaware of any amount of finances that she may or may not be receiving from disability.
I can only hope that this statement will some how, some way be placed in front of the correct individual(s) that posses the appropriate empathetic mind and ability to provide us with the financial help so that we may live here beyond the next 24 hours, allowing the three of us to move forward in our lives in a positive manor instead of selling anything worth any monetary value.
I would like to believe that in our time of need your organization would hold out its hand and provide for the three of us.
I have never asked for help before, and I feel very disappointed in myself for not being a more capable man. As a Marine I am at a lost for words other then please help us, please.
I don’t know how this really works so here is my contact information. Please don't hesitate to get a hold of me.
Britney

Post by Britney »

Hi! I am a single mother of 1 and I am expecting another in November. We currently live in a 2 bedroom house with my mother. I was wondering if there was any kind of service I could get to help me get a place for me and my kids. I currently live in Chattanooga, TN but I am willing to relocate to Cleveland, TN. I have checked with the housing authority here in Chattanooga but the waiting list for any kind of houses is closed.
TracieT

Post by TracieT »

I have been given an eviction notice and need help paying for rent that I can't afford for August. I wrote a check to pay for rent and the person that was living with me left and stuck me with all the bills and I ended up balancing a check for the rent. I have three kids and paying a lot for child support and medical bills. I need help to cover the cost for this rent and with the eviction notice.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If the person living with you in St. Louis was on the lease, but just got up on left, then you can sue them. Or the landlord can. But as far as immediate help for the rent, that is more limited. We do have resources you can try, and those are located here. So try them, and click here rental help in St. Louis to find phone numbers and information on applying.
Mrs.Frazier

Post by Mrs.Frazier »

I just got out of an abusive marriage and now I and my 5 children that all have special needs are staying with my brother. It is not nearly big enough and shortly after I left my abusive husband I totaled my van on the way to take my son to school.
I am grateful that my brother has let us stay with him but it isn't nearly big enough for all of us and I don't have the money to pay for a security deposit and first month’s rent and a water bill as well as few items of furniture like a couch and dining room table. We need urgent help. I've tried looking on this website to get help and I don't know where to look.
I really need urgently assistance for my children and me to have our own place again. I'm desperate and I need help to pay for these costs? Please help me with a referral and numbers to CALL please as well as I'm not even sure how or what to ask any of these organizations for sure. Thanks.