Voucher for housing expenses in Ohio

Find how to get help with rent
Ruby
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Voucher for housing expenses in Ohio

Post by Ruby »

I am sincerely requesting a housing voucher. I am currently a full time student at Ivy Tech Community college and I just recently lost my job of 1+ years. It is almost impossible to remain focused on academics when I'm constantly worried about where I'm going to sleep tonight. To my understanding there aren't any programs or organizations that provide help for single individuals here in Indianapolis. I realize (from personal experience)the need for this issue to be resolved, that is why I am majoring in Human Services so that one day I can start an assistance program just for this matter. If there is anything at all you can do whether it be recommendations or referrals please contact me. ANY feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank You for your time.
StoneCold

Re: Voucher for housing expenses in Ohio

Post by StoneCold »

I'm in need of rental assistance due to being in an accident at my job and not having workers compensation and my boss not caring about my wellbeing. So I've been jobless and I'm in danger of losing my apartment in Franklin Ohio. So I need a voucher for my rent, and I really just need the help. I'm looking for a job but nothing is coming through as of yet but anything that anyone can do for me will be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Voucher for housing expenses in Ohio

Post by Admin »

We are not sure if section 8 housing vouchers apply to students with no income. Maybe you need to ask the financial aid office at Ivy Tech Community college as far as what aid is offered for you. Also, that is noble of you to major in a field so you can help others. But that does not take care of your immediate need of a section 8 housing voucher in Ohio.
Ruby wrote:I am sincerely requesting a housing voucher.