single mom of 3 needs help please

Find how to get help with rent
shannon31302
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

single mom of 3 needs help please

Post by shannon31302 »

very young single mom of three is searching for help with rent/utilities. please,please help!!!!!!!!!!! I live in georgia
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: single mom of 3 needs help please

Post by Admin »

Here is some info on Georgia utility bill assistance. The Georgia Public Utility Commission (PUC) has mandated that major electric and gas utilities waive their monthly service charge for customers over age 65, earn less than $12,000 per year, or who own their homes.

Also, try Project SHARE, which is a statewide program funded by electric utility customers who donate through their monthly electric bills and will provide cash for bills.

Depending on your utility company, they may also offer Operation Roundup, which provides assistance for individuals and families who are facing serious short-term or long-term financial hardships or emergencies.

Post more details, like utility company, if this doesn't help.
Kids

Post by Kids »

I am really trying to find some kind of rent assistance program near Jackson, Mississippi. I'm 19 yrs old and is a single mother to a 4 yr old and 1 yr old. I currently attend Mississippi delta community college and work at a store on Jackson. Im currently staying with a friend which isn't turning out so good but I have nowhere to go. This program preached a lot of stuff bit none are trying to help me! I really need some kind of help. I am desperately needed your serviced. Please contact me ASAP!! My last UI check will be May 9. I'm starting a new job on June 11 but won't receive first paycheck until approx June 29. I will have a 7-8 week period of no income. I'm seeking a one-time assistance with rent for the month of June, as well as LIHEAP if possible. My monthly rent is $660. Without my UI benefits, monthly household income will be approx $700 (2 person household). Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dane
M Kuchar

Post by M Kuchar »

I need immediate help with rent. Have already received a 3 day notice and will soon be told to leave. Please can anyone help me? I lost my job in October and just this Saturday I started working at a local car dealership. Now, even though I have a job soon I will have no apartment, I'll be on the street. My rent is 700.00 and my time is running out. Today is June 16th, 2012,and I live in Colorado Springs,CO
response

Post by response »

Need help paying rent. My husband got hurt at work and workmans compensation isn't paying him anything. I work but can't pay everything on my own thank you My husband and I recently moved to New Orleans. I am on SSA Disability and my husband was recently laid off. We have not paid our deposit to the landlords and need assistance so we will not be evicted.
Ver Dict

Post by Ver Dict »

I am suffering with terminal illnesses and have fallen behind on all my bills and rent. My landlord just threatened to put me out. I have three children and need to be on oxygen 24/7. I don't know where to turn. Social services told me to find a smaller apartment, but no one I've contacted wants to rent me a 2 bedroom with myself and four children. I don't know where to turn. Please help me.
ChristineLag

Post by ChristineLag »

I am a single mother of three. One of which is a newborn, only a month old. I am currently unemployed but applying
everywhere I can within walking distance due to not having a car. I need help paying my rent, which I was able to up
until I lost everything income wise right before my son was born.
My rent is $600 a month, and I have no family locally
to help me if I get evicted. I have never been late or even missed a payment. I lost my significant just days before
our son was born and am struggling trying to get on my feet. Please, I don't want to lose everything. I have worked so
hard for so long to get where I am today.