Looking for safe housing or apartment

Find how to get help with rent
gracie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Looking for safe housing or apartment

Post by gracie »

I’m in Pocomoke. I’m writing because I have an urgent matter. I have been having problems in and around my apartment, since last year, and it is unsafe. I have had a lot of uninvited intruders, entering my apartment, through the night, after I go to bed. Sometimes they stand outside, saying mean and unpleasant things to me. I don’t know why this is happening, it upsets me tremendously. I have been looking for another place to live, in which, I have been notified of an apartment, that will be coming vacant, soon. I have to do my paperwork, within the next coming week. I do need help with my security deposit, which is $550. I really don’t have any of that amount. If you can help, please contact me at. Good morning or afternoon.
Thank you
Cuomo
anti spam: Blue

Re: Looking for safe housing or apartment

Post by Cuomo »

I currently live with my ex who is the father of our child. I literally have no family, nobody to lean on for support. I'm not sure what to do, who to contact, I don't know if he's going to follow through with the eviction but after an argument today I'm worried and I need to find somewhere to go. Our daughter's is 16 months old. We need help badly for our housing.
Jennifers

Post by Jennifers »

I live in Manassas, Virginia. I am 62 years old and have section 8. Presently I put my granddaughter and her 2 babies, 3 years and 5 months on my section 8 so we can find a place for us. The only problem we have having, is that they want $1380 security deposit, which we do not have.
I am trying to help her and the kids. I have to move by September 1st. I have found a place, but do not have security deposit and we are going to see the owner on Wednesday at 11am. I hope we can work something out, but will not know until I see the owner. I hope there is a way to help us. Thank you in advance.
Starwood

Post by Starwood »

We relocated to San Antonio per military move. There is too much month at the end of the money and we have fallen behind. We are having problems with the truck company over charging us and having to provide for three little ones. Our rent is past due and $50 is added each late day. I will start work on Monday and soon we will be able to get back on our feet. We just need help with June rent. I'm not sure if there is even anything that can be done to help us, but I know I have to try. I can’t have my little ones on the street. Thank you so much for reviewing my need.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

You first line of defense should be to contact your First Sergeant, they should be able to direct you to many places that will help out either with a loan, food, etc.
GagLine

Post by GagLine »

Hi my name is Angelina. I am 37 years old. I have two kids age 4 and 12. Both boys :)
I have been in a DV marriage for 22 years and he finally left but left me and kids with nothing and get off of lease. I need safe housing for my and my kids. I am now struggling with kids and being a stay-at-home mom for my whole life. I am looking at where to begin in life again. I very much so need help. Anything to help pay rent for November. I don't want a reason for landlord to kick us out asap. The rent is $1550 and I’m on public housing list and hoping to find a new home or safe apartment we can afford. Kids are at home with school and I have no one to help or I wouldn't be begging you and everyone else I can reach out to.
If you can or have some resources for me to explore please let me know.
God bless and stay safe and healthy.
Angelina