In Desperate Need Of Help...

Find how to get help with rent
SerenityChistic
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

In Desperate Need Of Help...

Post by SerenityChistic »

My husband and I both lost our jobs at the same time about two or three weeks after we had moved into our new apartment.
He's already found another job, but I'm still searching any place I can.

Yesterday, (January 14, 2014) we received an eviction notice on our door. Luckily I was able to talk with the management and was able to give them half of the rent, and I have to pay the rest of it no later then the 20th of this month.

What can I do, or who can I go to for help...?
SerenityChistic

Re: In Desperate Need Of Help...

Post by SerenityChistic »

!!!____UPDATE___!!!

I just spoke to the apartment manager, and as of today I owe 353.00$, and I have until the 19th to pay it and by then I will owe 410.00$.
Please help...
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What state? We have information on job placement/training by state here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nters.html

Without knowing state impossible for us to provide more information on rent programs, as most resources are local. You can use this for our general, information link.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Malden

Post by Malden »

I'm sending this email on behalf of my daughter and her four children they are currently living between Medford and Ashland Oregon. They must move by the end of the month they are not being evicted. One of her children is artistic and she needs to move closer to Portland Oregon for his school needs. But unfortunately she's been unable to secure housing because of poor credit but she has the financial resources for the move to cover the deposit and first months rent and if needed a higher deposit or more than one month rent.
I've been helping her I was up to see her about two and half weeks ago. But I'm tied up now and can only help financially or encourager over the phone. I'll be on jury duty until the end of next week. I was hoping there's some program that could place them in a living situation a house or apartment. I see this is an emergency at the end of the month they will have no place to live. She's trying to complete her college education just one more year at Portland University and her oldest son is attending a community college in Washington. She's running out of options so I'm looking for help for her and my grandchildren. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
M Kuchar

Post by M Kuchar »

My family and I are being evicted because the owner of land only gets lot rent. I need desperate help in moving mobile home to different lot and mobile home needs repairs. We found a house empty about a mile from out house but can't find out who owns it and I'm not sure if I can afford to rent it if I did find out. Please let me know if you can help me and my family in our desperate situation. Thank You.