pregnant single mother just lost her job

Find how to get help with rent
kristen315
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

pregnant single mother just lost her job

Post by kristen315 »

I everyone I was told to use this by a friend I was just laided of from my job and I and I have a unborn baby and a 3yr .......I am very scared and I don't know what to do how I am goin to pay my rent utility bills and put food in the house.....
Admin
Site Admin

Re: pregnant single mother just lost her job

Post by Admin »

You are single, with one kid already, and you just got yourself pregnant again? Unfortunately that is the path to poverty. It is something like 40% of single moms live in poverty due to poor decisions such as that. But there are options to try, such as financial aid programs for pregnant women.
kristen315 wrote:I everyone I was told to use this by a friend I was just laid of from my job and I and I have a unborn baby and a 3 year old .......I am very scared and I don't know what to do how I am going to pay my rent utility bills and put food in the house.....
Needhelpwithmybills

Post by Needhelpwithmybills »

Hi, we live in Florida Broward County. I'm trying to figure out who to call or contact in regards to having help with our rent. My boyfriend’s identity got stolen last month and has put us in a major bind making payments and bank issues a major problem. We are currently 7 days late on rent. There's myself, I'm 8 months pregnant no job, and my daughter who's 8 years old, and my boyfriends the only source of income. We have been doing alright but this month hit us bad with payments that doubled up and issues that have occurred are making it to where we may lose our place to live. We have tried family in getting help but seems No one is available to help us and my father said the Salvation Army helps people out 1 time in major need. If you can please send me a message or call me this would really help us out. I'm not sure where else to go or what to do. Thank you in advance!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have information on public assistance in Broward County. This can help single mothers. Employment will eventually be a requirement. As they are work for cash type programs. But try them or other agencies in the county.
Needhelpwithmybills wrote:Hi, we live in Florida Broward County.
Giants

Post by Giants »

I’m a single parent and I don't have a job as I just lost the job. The reason I'm asking for help is because my vehicle breaking down.  I only have that one vehicle.  I live in an apartment and pay $400 a month.  With the vehicle expenses, I can barely afford the rent this month.  Plus, it being Christmas soon. I can pay some of my rent but need help with the rest. If there's any way I can get help, please let me know.  I appreciate your time. Thank you for the opportunity to let you know what's going on and why I'm asking for help is I just lost my job as a single mother. Thank you and God bless.