Upcoming court hearing for eviction

Find how to get help with rent
USOpen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Upcoming court hearing for eviction

Post by USOpen »

I am going to court Monday and they are going for eviction, I was told that I will have 10 days to pay after that or lose my home. I have 2 children. I have a job I just got behind a month and I am paid bi-weekly so it is hard to catch up. I have to come up with 1115.70 by the 24th of Janury. I have at least half of that I do not know what to do or where to go I have just applied for SER and I am praying that they will help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Upcoming court hearing for eviction

Post by Admin »

Some pro-bono law firms can help with court dates that are due to evictions. They won't help you pay the back rent, but maybe they can work out a solution with your landlord and the court. Click free legal aid for evictions.
Jasmine T

Re: Upcoming court hearing for eviction

Post by Jasmine T »

HI, we are facing eviction. I'm $2,000 behind in my rent and I have electric that's behind. We have an eviction notice to go to court next week. I've been ill all winter and had to put extra money out because I'm not eligible for food stamps or public assistance. I could use any help that I can if we can get help staying in the apartment were in and then get help to fix up my mom's trailer then we could move out there where it would be cheaper to live.
If anybody could help me at this court hearing I would sure appreciate it. Please give me a call. I just need help. I'm 59 years old, moms 75 years old, I have a 14 and a half year old and I have an 11 year old living with me and I can't be put in the street. I really need help so please contact me again. You can also reach me an email. Thank you and have a wonderful day please get in touch with me as soon as you can if you can help us or refer us. Thank you.