Security deposit for apartment in Mississippi

Find how to get help with rent
Martin10
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Security deposit for apartment in Mississippi

Post by Martin10 »

I am currently homeless and living in a motel with my two daughters. I am looking for a program that can help with deposit and first month rent in Mississippi. The welfare department is helping with $400 deposit, but I need more. I was evicted for being 1 month behind on my rent had to sell every piece of furniture and property. I am a full time student at college trying to get my AA degree, on a 14 month program. Have been attending for 9 months now. My 5 year old daughter 2 weeks ago got Bell's Palsey and has lost her motor skills on half her face. There are days I want to give up. But my daughters keep me going. I just need a little more help. Is there someone or some program that can help me PLEASE.
Williams

Re: Security deposit for apartment in Mississippi

Post by Williams »

I recently got thrown out if my home with my two children and four grandchildren so now were homeless. I do work as a Motor coach operator in Biloxi so I do bring in an income. We're staying in a hotel and have no more money left. We have been here for 5 days now. I have someone who is willing to rent to me I just need help coming up with a security deposit for the property I'm seeking. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME. I'M BEGGING AND CRYING OUT FOR YOUR HELP? GOD BLESS.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While not all the time, there can be occasion in which a community action agency can help pay a security deposit. Or they may have referrals to rapid rehousing type programs in Massachusetts. There are dozens of these agencies in Mississippi and they also address a number of needs of the homeless and low income. Maybe they can help get you out of that hotel, and find more community action agencies in Mississippi.
Clipperrs

Post by Clipperrs »

NEED HELP PAYING SECURITY deposit FOR A PLACE TO LIVE in Mississippi. I have a 2 month old and my boyfriend works at Burger King but
currently we are living with my dad, brother and sister a very small two bedroom apartment. We can afford the rent and
lights but the deposit is hard for us to come up with and my dads landlord in Mississippi is giving us 2 weeks to leave.
Knuckledown

Post by Knuckledown »

I am from Mississippi. I’m 22 years old. I have a son who is 8 Months. I work at Kroger. And I need assistance because I’m behind on my rent. My rent Is 595.00 every month. But its 801.03 now because I have gotten to behind. My job is Part time. I have other jobs lined up, but I got denied for child care. So I don’t know what to do for a new security deposit on a home. Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The homeless prevention programs in Mississippi may help with security deposits. If you are working, even if it is at Kroger, that is a big help when applying. As you have a source of income. Maybe ask about child care programs as well, as you apply for the security deposit assistance in Mississippi.