Georgia security deposit is needed

Find how to get help with rent
tania1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Georgia security deposit is needed

Post by tania1 »

Hello, I was wondering how do I go about getting help to pay my first months rent and security deposit for my new place in Georgia. My landlord gave me a week to vacate the premises and I have a 4-year old son that goes to school. I would rather not be homeless with him but, I'm just now finding out about this assistance. I live in Atlanta, GA and since he's in school I don't want to have to switch him. Any information helps, I feel like I'm all out of options. I am looking for all options that may be available to me. Maybe different agencies or charities to call in the city or county. PLEASE HELP ME! Thanks in advance.
Mesoth

Re: Georgia security deposit is needed

Post by Mesoth »

My mother has kicked me and my kids to the streets. I have got some help from friends and stuff, but its coming to a end real soon. I am in need of help getting in a rental a home, but have no money for deposit, and first months rent, maybe a little longer. My kids need a stable home, where I can get them back in school, get a job, and stuff like that. I would love to stay in Gwinnett County Georgia, but I just need a little to get back on my feet again, and have no clue as to where to turn to for help.
I have never had to do anything like this, and it killing to do it now. But my kids are very important to me, need in a stable home. We will be in the streets again real soon if I can't get some kid of home for us. Please if there is any way possible for me to get some help, I am asking you to send me info on what I have to do. Or feel free to call me. Have a nice and blessed day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have many charities and non-profits to call for security deposit advice and assistance in Gwinnett County Georgia. Do you have a job? if so, that may help you as you apply for different rent and housing programs. You can also look into transitional housing or shelters in the county as well. Click Gwinnett rent programs.
LaveonBell

Post by LaveonBell »

I am legally separating from my husband. I need to stay in town in Clayton Georgia, to keep my two boys in school. I will be moving out in the next couple of months. I am disabled and receive $847 a month. I can't afford the security deposit or rent. I am looking for help now so that by the time I am ready to move I will have the help already in place. I am so confused about where to turn. If nothing else I would like phone numbers or websites that services are easily explained. Thank you!
GagLine

Post by GagLine »

I'm single mom of two, currently going through divorce, homeless but have apartment in Georgia but no money for security deposit. I have to pay for move in, no car, had job but got fired because my car was getting fixed. My ride didn't show up, I’m in dire need of financial assistances.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you were fired, we doubt any program will help with your security deposit. As how would you afford rent the next month if you do not have a job? Anyway, there are homeless shelters in Georgia. Maybe use them first while you look for a job/save money, etc. Only then may an agency offer you deposit assistance. There are also many terms and conditions in palce, which you can read about here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... on_se.html
Ashley45

Post by Ashley45 »

Me and my fiancé and my step daughter going thru struggle. I'm between jobs at the moment. Started working at call center in Atlanta Georgia which is 16.00 hour but job don't start for a week. We have a apartment we found for $1500 month if we can get help with the deposit and first month rent. I as a father and husband can provide a stable home if we had help to get on our feet.