Teen moms needs rent help and deposit

Find how to get help with rent
JamesGag
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Teen moms needs rent help and deposit

Post by JamesGag »

I really need some help. I'm 18 years old I have a four mouth baby and I live with my cousin in Corpus Christi Texas. She's keep asking when I'm going to get my apartment. I moved out of my mother house due to smoking around my baby and a lot of other issues. I need help. I been looking for an apartment and I found a guy who is willing to let me stay for a security of 500, & rent is only 600. Can you please help. And get back to me ASAP. I do get income. I been turned by so many programs due to my age. I’m to scared to live in shelter. I don't want to be homeless.
Wolcott

Re: Teen moms needs rent help and deposit

Post by Wolcott »

Hi I'm involved with DHS and I was told to talk to someone about getting help with getting a deposit so I can get out of a situation. My 9 month old daughter and I moved into a house that I was renting a bed room and now I've been trying my hardest to get out because there's stuff that's going on in the house that I can't have my daughter around because of having DHS in our lives.

If you need any further information you can contact me through my email or give me a call. I just need to move out ASAP and I don’t get paid till Friday and that won't even cover the deposit and I'll have my FIP money too ans I am a teenager and I'll still be short for the deposit and the rent and I won't have any left over to get the heat and electricity in my name. I really need help. I'm on the list for section 8 but I have to call them about the HUD application since I already filled that out and I should be on the top of the list. Thanks.
Burgundy

Post by Burgundy »

I live in Riverside MO. With my five year old son. I was a server at The Waffle House 11 years and then management decided to fire me. I never wanted to leave and I loved my job there. After termination I lost my health insurance for my son and myself, and I am only 19 years old. I have been in the hospital three times since I lost my job. I have now used all of my savings and only have $60 left.
The problem is five days ago I broke my arm in three places and I'm unable to work. I've never ever needed assistance and have lived alone for many years. I'm going without all of my medicine that is very important to my health!!
I lost both of my parents before my son was born and have zero help from anyone. If I can't pay $550.00 for rent I will be evicted. All my other bills I have paid for except this month’s rent. Believe me I want to work so badly but my arm is in so much pain I can't even leave my house. Please if you know of any resources to help me I'm begging for help. I can't be homeless....I have my son and that is all I have.
Lertyou

Post by Lertyou »

I am 3 months behind on rent (900$) and got a written eviction notice from our landlord to have half the money by the 9th. I've not had a job for over a year with a 3 year old daughter in the house. Welfare office won't help with the rent or deposit unless I get a court ordered noticed and that's not a guarantee on getting help plus I have to pay court cost which I obviously cannot afford. I am at the lowest spot I've ever been in life and need help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It will be hard as a teen mom. Even if pay the deposit (or get assistance for a security deposit), you will need to sustain future living costs - medical, baby supplies, rent, utilities, transportation, insurance and on and on. Any agency will want to see proof of that. That being said, look here for financial assistance for security deposits. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
missionredder

Post by missionredder »

Hello my name is Shelley and I'm currently residing in homeless shelter as a teenage mom.. I'm a recipient of section 8 voucher through county of San Diego. I've been homeless for over a year and received my voucher in city of Oceanside but ported my voucher to county of San Diego. I have until December 19 to use my voucher before it expires. I'm needing assistance with security deposit and first month rent. Is there any organizations that could assist me, a teen mom, with this expense?
Please get back with me as soon as possible with any information. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Shelley