Waiting on unemployment but rent is now due

Find how to get help with rent
JMartin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Waiting on unemployment but rent is now due

Post by JMartin »

I need help from anyone that can help...I’m scared because my husband just lost his job and has been at his job for years. I am the only one working and our rent is come up...it has been over 8 yrs since I had to ask for help. He is trying to fill for unemployment but its going to take so long. I don’t need some to pay all my rent I just need help paying some of it. Please help me. I am 32 yrs old and I’ve looked ever where I could for help...thank you for taking time out your day to look at this.
Maf_red

Re: Waiting on unemployment but rent is now due

Post by Maf_red »

I need assistance with the deposit and the "All together" getting into a home here. I finally got a job and start on the 29th if this month, but have no where to go, as my unemployment check is not issued until next week. My Mom needs and wants us out of her home, she lives in a 55 and over community and my husband, who is disabled, and I have two children who attend the local High School. I am very scared, and don't want to take my children to a shelter. Please help with any information that you can.
Meteorite

Post by Meteorite »

I am a college student attending Western Washington University. I have been unemployed since January, despite completely at least 80 job applications each week. I am partially disabled due to lasting paralysis from when I was hit by a car at 14 years old. My physical limitations disqualify me from many of the jobs that someone of my age and experience can be expected to do.
I am saving what money I can make with odd jobs, but I am about $200 short on my rent for the month. I need help while I wait on unemployment to start, but I don't know what to do. Social Security says that I'm "not disabled enough" to qualify for assistance through disability.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try these various Tacoma rent assistance programs. $200 is not a ton of money needed, so maybe a charity can assist as well.
Meteorite wrote:I am a college student attending Western Washington University. I am saving what money I can make with odd jobs, but I am about $200 short on my rent for the month.
CarDon13

Post by CarDon13 »

To Whom It May Concern,
I recently reached out to a friend because my family is having some financial hardships and also waiting on employment to start. They pointed me in your direction and said you may be able to help? I was curious if your company helps out with rental assistance?
I am $500 short on rent. Our rent is $1490 and we have $1000 of it. The landlord has already charged us $10 a day since the 5th standard late fees, and he expects the money to be deposited by the end of the business day. We have 3 children and do not want to get an eviction or 3 day pay or vacate notice. Can you please help us or point me in the right direction to get some help? We have never had to go this route because we've always been able to provide. Right now we are really in need. Don't know if it makes a difference but my fiancé is a veteran. Thanks for listening... If you would like to contact me by phone you can reach me. Praying for a miracle.
Thanks so much!