Need Help Paying Rent

Find how to get help with rent
Jvance24
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need Help Paying Rent

Post by Jvance24 »

I am a 24 year old woman living on my own. I have been working three jobs in order to make rent and pay my bills. I recently lost one of my jobs and was unable to make rent. I am short $465, and have been given a week to come up with it. I would appreciate any and all help that anyone can give. Godbless
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need Help Paying Rent

Post by Admin »

Where? Almost all programs are local. While we wait, we have general information on rent assistance programs. there are a number of resources that also originate from this link and our site. If you provide us with more information / location then our reply may be more helpful. In the meantime, click here for information on rental programs.
Jvance24

Post by Jvance24 »

I live in Anaheim CA. I have tried the community assistance locations near by and they said they were out of funds for this month. I was also rejected for most California government assistance programs due to not have a child nor expecting one. I make less than $9000 a year and am in desperate need for assistance and can not figure out where to go or what programs can help me. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here are programs for Orange County. Also explore the entire site. There is a search box in the top right of each page too.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
Osborne

Post by Osborne »

I'm currently renting a room in someone's house with my two children.. I'm looking to find a place possibly a 2 bedroom and I need assistance if possible on actually being able to get me in as far as rent and security deposits go. I lost my job and I'm collecting unemployment that I've been on for sometime and I also found a part time job working 2 days a week so I don't get as much in unemployment a week as I did before . I'm also sending my resume out online for hopes to land a full time job. I really need my own space because my kids are 8 and 6 and there's just not enough room and we don't have privacy at all and it's so hectic. If there's anyway you can assist me my email is listed above. Thank you so much.
Times

Post by Times »

Hi. I currently fell behind one month on my rent. I recently had a car accident in a car I was paying a Chapter 13 on and had bad insurance which didn't cover any of my expenses. I had to convert to a Chapter 7 and paid with my rent money.
I only receive social security disability for systemic lupus. I haven't been able to get around now to do any part time work without a vehicle now. In addition to having a lupus flare due to the stress of this situation. Please help me get back on track? Please help me my rent is $650. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While your rent of $650 is reasonable, if you lack transportation than how are you going to pay the landlord the next month? Even if some group were to help you since you lack a disability payment for your lupus you will be struggling. Also the chapter 13 bankruptcy may also impact your ability to get assistance as that shows poor financial management. But you can try apply at these non-profits that offer rental assistance programs.
Times wrote:Hi. I currently fell behind one month on my rent. I recently had a car accident in a car I was paying a Chapter 13 on and had bad insurance which didn't cover any of my expenses. I had to convert to a Chapter 7 and paid with my rent money.
I only receive social security disability for systemic lupus. I haven't been able to get around now to do any part time work without a vehicle now. In addition to having a lupus flare due to the stress of this situation. Please help me get back on track? Please help me my rent is $650. Look forward to hearing from you soon.