Help finding a shelter

Find how to get help with rent
Lewis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Help finding a shelter

Post by Lewis »

I'm trying to find out information for a young man in between the ages of 19 and 23. He needs assistant with housing and looking for a job in Philadelphia. He has no felony charges. He just have no where to stay and have no transportation. He never drove before. He has an ID with no drivers license. He's being put out in the street and he needs to go to a shelter but I'm trying to find out as a friend is there any information out there for him to stay and to get on his feet of looking for a job in the process.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help finding a shelter

Post by Admin »

There are many short term and transitional housing programs in Philadelphia. The goods news is that the people that stay there are also normally provided case management, which includes job search assistance, food, education assistance and more. All of that is offered in addition to the shelter or housing. So provide this to your friend so he is not on the streets. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ousin.html
HarryReid

Post by HarryReid »

I'm going to be 54 years old soon. I have been disabled with nerve damage since 2000 ( with other issues). I also had class 3 heart attack-which is one step away from a heart transplant since 2010.
I was born in New York. I went to Ohio for a little bit and my heart attack happened there. I came back to Michigan since my heart attack. I have only gotten a little food stamps....that I don’t have now, and I should. I am receiving Social security disability and paying for the Medicare that I shouldn't be paying for because of my very low income and cannot work.
I get like 600.00 a month right now. Until the state gets their paperwork straight for me. That's all I get. I am homeless with my daughter and her 2 children with me. Staying in the cheapest motel which we for need help paying for ASAP, or a shelter.
I read my emails daily...I pray that I hear from someone soon.
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

I need assistance finding housing for me and my four children who are currently homeless. Help finding a place, first months rent and deposit. This can be a shelter too.
We also need help getting started after transitioning from a domestic violence situation that I left from only to find me and my girls without. I have an income, I’m a single mother of four and its hard when you are starting over. We have nothing or nowhere to go or no one to help. Please refer me to any resources that provide assistance in these areas and others you may feel necessary. Thank you so much, for you help in this terrible time.
Sweetie

Post by Sweetie »

I am disabled, I have two children. We are not in a very safe environment. I have no car. I need emergency shelter, please tell me how.
I was turned away from social services and I am completely out of options. I can't stay in a shelter because of the requirement to leave daily, I lay flat most of the day and cannot travel daily. Please help me, all this information is overwhelming to read. Thank you!