Medical condition may cause us to be homeless

Find how to get help with rent
Lincoln12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Medical condition may cause us to be homeless

Post by Lincoln12 »

Hi, I live with my boyfriend in Pennsylvania and our almost 5 year old daughter. I have two other kids by a previous marriage. They live with their dad but I still have them a lot of the time. My boyfriend is 33 years old and has very high blood pressure. It always runs between 160/100 or 230/170. He has been in and out of the hospitals. He is taken 5 different kinds of blood pressure medications. He also has had 2 leg surgeries in the pass 1 1/2 years. He had a slip disk in his back too. The doctor say in 5 years or less he will need the pins and rods put in his legs. With all his health problems he has missed work and we are about to loose everything we have. My car just got taken away. It's in the towing lot and I can't even pay to get that out because we need tags and insurance first. Or rent is 2 weeks pass due and we got a letter saying we have 1-2 weeks to pay rent plus late fee which will be $700 or we are going to get kicked out. We have asked family for help and no one can help us. We don't know what to do. We don't have a car anymore and now we are about to be homeless.
Please if there is anyway that someone can help us out that would be amazing. We would highly be thankful.
CrackheadBob1

Re: Medical condition may cause us to be homeless

Post by CrackheadBob1 »

We are currently homeless - need assistance getting into housing, I'm leaving an abusive relationship, have a disabling condition, and will be in a medical detox facility for the next few days. My mom will help with rent, but I don't have a good credit or background history. So I need help finding a place to live preferably in Spokane. I think I have a job and would like to go back to school. Thank you.
Babylon

Re: Medical condition may cause us to be homeless

Post by Babylon »

Hello. My name is Chenique. I live in Grand rapids MI and I have a medical condition. I’ve been looking for help from different places to help with first month’s rent and or a security deposit so I am not homeless. I have a 7-month-old and currently pregnant. My aunt got my approved for an apartment so that we and my kids will have somewhere to call home and don’t have to keep bouncing from couch to couch as being homeless. If there is anything or anyone you know who can help me with my housing and medical condition I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and have a blessed day