Partial rent payments would really help us out

Find how to get help with rent
Wacca
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Partial rent payments would really help us out

Post by Wacca »

Our family of 5 has fallen behind in rent due to my husband not being able to obtain steady employment right away. He also goes to school full time. The real estate company we rent from is willing to take a partial payment of what is owed to prevent evicting us. Anything would be greatly appreciated! We do have some money to pay, just not enough for an entire month of rent.
elliott

Re: Partial rent payments would really help us out

Post by elliott »

I was supposed to get help from a program that seems to not be following through . I'm very desperate and in need of help. I've been living on a motel in Ventura California with my 4 year old daughter. I finally got approved for an apartment but not able to cover the down deposit or first month rent. I've been dealing with this other company for a couple of weeks and I feel like they are not going to follow through with what they promised. I have 5 days to come up with this deposit . If anybody can help please feel free to call or email. Thank you for your time and god bless.
TracieT

Post by TracieT »

I'm in need of assistance wit my rent which has gotten behind due to decreased work hours. I received a 7-day letter from my landlord stating that the total balance must be paid in the amount of $1440.50 that is for payment of July rent ($670) and August rent ($670) and $67 in late fees. I really would appreciate the help because I can't afford to lose my home. If assistance is granted to me then I will be able to get back on track with my monthly payments. Please respond ASAP! Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Most charities will only offer partial rent payments. Not only is there not enough money to go around, but what good does it do anyone if they pay the entire cost. You need to become self-sufficient. Also, most programs will not pay late fees, and they won't pay multiple months like you are requesting. But there are resources, and find programs that can offer help with paying rent.
TracieT wrote:I'm in need of assistance wit my rent which has gotten behind due to decreased work hours. I received a 7-day letter from my landlord stating that the total balance must be paid in the amount of $1440.50 that is for payment of July rent ($670) and August rent ($670) and $67 in late fees. I really would appreciate the help because I can't afford to lose my home. If assistance is granted to me then I will be able to get back on track with my monthly payments. Please respond ASAP! Thank you.
AndyNorth

Post by AndyNorth »

Good afternoon,
I am writing you this letter in regards to extreme financial hardship My Family is going through right now.
I am going through divorce at this moment and I live with my child in An apartment. Child's father has no job at this moment and can not Provide money for supporting a child.
I am a single mom with low income and I am not able to partially pay my monthly Rent.
I am asking you for help, for any kind of rental paying assistance You can provide.
Please get back to me and let me know what needs to be done.
I appreciate your help in advance.
Thank you very much.
Best regards,