Disabled and living in a motel

Find how to get help with rent
Insta
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disabled and living in a motel

Post by Insta »

Need help with rent money, ASAP! My wife and me live in a motel in Washington and rent by week and are behind now! Because I am disabled and get disability but my wife was working part time but they cut her hours to 8 hours per week. Then she got a blood clot in her leg and she has not worked for 2 and a half months. We have barely been able to keep up and now are behind 500. Dollars at least and I do not get anything until August. I have a lawsuit that we won on but are appealing the amount so everyone can get a decent amount rather than owing the lawyer cash instead of getting money. I want my back surgery to work so I can go back to work and teach my 6 year old how to play baseball and football. Please any advice or assistance of any kind would be helpful!
Brokaw

Re: Disabled and living in a motel

Post by Brokaw »

Hello
Hey I would like to know if there in any way possible that you'd pay a day or two at a Motel 6. I need help paying for the room for me and my dog. I left Sacramento back in March or April 2011. It reminded me of how she's my service dog. So I would be able to have time to find housing in California. I looked two years in 5 Southern California counties looking for and trying to qualify for programs. Only my income and needs seem not to of been enough to qualify me. I'm still in my car and to be honest my gas is low. I'm by motel 6. I am an older adult, disabled extremely low limited income. I live on SSI disability but I am a homeless single women.
Get this. I'm only asking and would be grateful if you'd set this up. See it's had to articulate at times I side track. Don't send anything long to read for comprehension is not my strong point. Plus I am working on a iPhone the screen so small. It's crazy. And I have no clue to how to complete online applications as I have said from start. Please contact me.
SteveKerr

Post by SteveKerr »

I need help to pay rent for a gentlemen that is a heart patient and can't live on the streets as he is disabled. He is living in Motel 6 and rent is due today. I have no move money to get his rent paid up till the 3rd of next month when his social security retirement starts. Everyone else pushes us away. I have places to go for food but no where to get help to pay his rent. Please help us. Need help today or he will be on the streets.
JessieMarie

Post by JessieMarie »

We need help with saying in a motel in Kellogg Idaho. We do not have a car so can't walk that much so we hope someone can help us today.
We just need someone to help us for 3 days. We have been outside but tonight we are at the FairBridge Inn. We still have to pay for 8-10-16. They let us stay here tonight but somehow I was going to come up with the money to pay and that is $94.
We like it here. Lots of people are really nice; we get breakfast and everything so we just need help for 3 more days more. We need help with last night, tonight and then next time and then we're going to go and stay with a friend. Hopefully if we can find a vehicle. Thank you for reading this and God bless you.
Kenmac

Post by Kenmac »

I AM CURRENTLY STAYING IN A MOTEL BECAUSE I CANT AFFORD RENT AND DEPOSIT TO GET AN APARTMENT. I AM PREGNANT, DISABLED AND EMPLOYED AND WORKING ANYWHERE FROM 20-30 HOURS A WEEK. I AM ALSO GARNISHED WEEKLY BY DCS MAKING IT HARD TO MAKE ENDS MEET WHILE ONLY WORKING 20-30 HOURS A WEEK DURING SLOW SEASON. I AM LOOKING FOR ANY KIND OF HELP SO I CAN GET INTO AN APARTMENT AND OUT OF THIS MOTEL BEFORE MY BABY IS BORN.