Young single mom needs some money for rent

Find how to get help with rent
Rashel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Young single mom needs some money for rent

Post by Rashel »

I'm a single mother of two young children and I'm facing a eviction notice in less than a week if I do not have the 400. I'm already behind but in order to stay I need that. Recently my husband and I split and was left with behind bill and rent. I'm 21 years old and would love to go back to school or even work but I have no car or any family to help with kids or financial problems. I would love to keep my home for my children as well as myself and I know the good lord will pull my little family through this its just very tough being young single mother of two. If anyone can help please do if not thank you anyways and god bless you all. I have called most numbers on here and most of them said they couldn't help or gave me a different number.
Lackey

Re: Young single mom needs some money for rent

Post by Lackey »

I am currently living with the father of my child. He is not providing a good home for me and my one year old son. I just lost my job right as I was making the decision to get away from this environment. I need help moving into my own place. I am currently living in Myrtle Beach, SC but desperately wanting to move to Kershaw, SC. I just need a little help to get me started! I do not want to have to resort to living in the low income apartments. They are full of drugs & too dangerous to raise my child around that! I know a place for rent, $350 is the rent with a $200 deposit. I don't know if there is help out there for me and my situation but if there is please consider helping me! I am not trying to mooch off the government I am just a single mother fallen on hard times in desperate need of help & I have no where else to turn.
Romnee

Post by Romnee »

I am a pregnant female who works and has found an apartment but I cannot afford to pay the security deposit to move in and am looking for assistance. I currently live in with my mother in NYCHA. The apartment is overcrowded, mouse and roach infested and I desperately need a place of my own that I can call home for me and my unborn child. I am looking for a one shot deal. The move in date is August 1st and I have to have the security deposit by the end of this month.
Ramsey

Post by Ramsey »

I need help with rent. My son and I are living in Perth Amboy NJ. I don’t have money for rent and for him to have a Christmas. This is going to be his first one. I don’t have any family out here and its just myself and my son. My parents are in jail so I don’t have a mother and father around for help. I am a single mother trying to make a great life for my baby. He will be 3 years old in April. Please help us its to cold to be homeless. Please I prey every night and everyday. I ask the great lord to bless my son and I with just help with rent and for my baby to have a great life.
Osborne

Post by Osborne »

I need help paying back rent. I owe $932.00,I paid $1,050.00 of the back rent owed. I need some type of assistance. I don't work I have two kids age 6 years old and 5 months old, I currently stay with my grandma but living in a small bedroom with my two kids is not enough. Am currently looking for a job and I was attending school. Am just a young mom looking are help.
Ripa

Post by Ripa »

I need rent money by tomorrow or me and my 2 young sons (3 & 1 year old) are going to be evicted. I got fired from one job for accepting a higher position at another job. The first job didn't even want me to put in my 2 weeks. The new doctor’s office with the new job offer is still being built but is almost done. It has been worth waiting for being a single mom as it will be a career move & I will be working as the lead medical assistant training to be office manager. So this would not just be another job this would change me and my sons lives.
The home I rent is in a good little gated community with its own park. My sons have made good friends here & my mother lives across the street so is close to be able to help me when I need it again as a single mom. I do not want to lose my home. Please I am begging you to help me.
Garnier

Post by Garnier »

I am a single mother of 2 young children and I am in dire need to relocate from Mississippi. It is very hard to find employment in this area. I am trying to relocate to the Jacksonville, FL area because I've done a lot of online searching and discovered that there is a lot of employment needed, the schools are nice, and the living areas are nice as well. I'm trying to give my children a better life. Please email me on how to receive help with relocation, rent assistance, jobs, and job training.