Social services department says we need a new home

Find how to get help with rent
missionredder
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Social services department says we need a new home

Post by missionredder »

Working with DCF - Department of Children and Families Social Services to get back our son. Everything done in our case plan except for finding a place. DCF will pay for us first/last/security as long as we can afford the rent. We have a foreclosure going on and some criminal record nothing major serious on record. I need to locate a house in North Port, Florida no more than $875.00. Is there any organizations that help finding a place. Not looking for someone to pay, just looking to find a place that will accept us. Please help. Thanks.
Michelson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Social services department says we need a new home

Post by Michelson »

I’m trying to get into my own home so I can take care of my son properly work and go to school. I have been staying place to place while my son is with his father. I am a very hard worker, and only wish to provide a better life for my little man. It's really hard to be without him on a daily basis and I really want him back, and am working with Social Services on this. I work full time as a waitress at Waffle House and I am also a full time student. I have found an apartment in Memphis that I can afford that is close to work and not too far away from school, but while I am staying with other people it is hard for me to get the money together in time enough to get the apartment.