Housing for people with no children

Find how to get help with rent
Povidence
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Housing for people with no children

Post by Povidence »

I am unemployed, collecting $125 per week in unemployment. I am a single woman with no children. I can find no help at all for rental assistance in New Hampshire. All help is for people with children. I have been on the waiting list TO GET ON THE WAITING LIST for section 8 for about 3 years. I need help with rent at this time due to being unemployed and also I need help with rent in general (always). I cannot save enough for first and last months rent to move. Please help. Thank you.
Gamer

Re: Housing for people with no children

Post by Gamer »

I am in need of immediate affordable housing. I am on SSI/SSDI. I am mentally and physically disabled where I am staying was supposed to be temporary. I am living with a neighbor and his wife has dementia! I have just about lost everything including my mind.
I have my one daughter living with me and I’m to the point I just want to give up in life. Every where I’ve called in last year no one is taking applications. I can not afford where I am at living. This is driving me insane.
Please, I need affordable housing. I don’t know what to do and I don’t even know who I am anymore! I’m in need of multiple surgeries and need help getting some care! Please help me! I have faith in god and going to church is my only piece of mind! Don’t know how much longer I can hang on. Therapy is not even helping!
Train1

Re: Housing for people with no children

Post by Train1 »

Why can I not get help with my housing just because I don’t have children and don’t have a house? Says you are there for anyone in hardship. I really need help paying my past due rent for this month and possibly next month just to get ahead. I support myself, 2 dogs and my unemployed boyfriend and I have no money left for food or other bills. Please help me!