Listing of transitional housing units and apartments

Find how to get help with rent
TylerWinkle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Listing of transitional housing units and apartments

Post by TylerWinkle »

My mother is putting me out the house and I don't have nowhere to go. I'm trying to avoid going to a shelter again, I’m a single mom with one child. The only income that I have coming is my TANF and I do hair from time to time. I am asking for this one favor if I can get help on my first and last month or first it don't matter whatever I can get help with that will a blessing. Or information on transitional housing in Texas would be great. I'm tired of bouncing me and my son here and there from place to place, we really need our own so I won't have to keep taking him through that it is really stressful. I am looking for work,really need some help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Listing of transitional housing units and apartments

Post by Admin »

We have extensive listing of transitional housing programs by state and county. Some even focus on single parent too, While the financial aid they offer is rare, sometimes maybe funds for first months rent is offered. That is a possibility for people that go through the formal application and case management processes that they have in place. The transitional resource information also covers the major cities in Texas. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Yousef

Post by Yousef »

I am on SSDI and a single mother with a 6 year old child. I have full custody, but receive no child support as father gone. I moved to Las Vegas, Nevada from Utah with my former significant other. It's his parent's house and I must soon move out since the boyfriend and I broke up (his INSANE infidelity). I'm in a new city with few resources. I am trying to get into a low income transitional housing program but need assistance with move in costs and potentially help temporarily with rent. Thank you.
EricFisher

Post by EricFisher »

Greetings.
I am currently, in need of assistance (place to live). (It would be for me.)
I am a 48 year old female.
I was living with someone for a year in East Baltimore, whose home was recently foreclosed, and we moved out this past weekend.
The light bill was in my name, and now quite expensive. The other occupants, moved out conveniently, without contributing to the bill,.
I currently have a 2 day position at Anne Klein Watches for the holiday season, which will be ending in 2 weeks.
Please advise.
I hope you can be of some help. I look forward to hearing from you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try one of the nearby transitional housing programs. Also, go sue the other occupants. You can bring them to small claims court. It is easy enough to do. So what advice is how we can help. But look at the various transitional housing programs for the homeless, as there are many.
EricFisher wrote:Greetings.
I am currently, in need of assistance (place to live). (It would be for me.)
I am a 48 year old female.
I was living with someone for a year in East Baltimore, whose home was recently foreclosed, and we moved out this past weekend.
The light bill was in my name, and now quite expensive. The other occupants, moved out conveniently, without contributing to the bill,.
I currently have a 2 day position at Anne Klein Watches for the holiday season, which will be ending in 2 weeks.
Please advise.
I hope you can be of some help. I look forward to hearing from you.
Meredith

Post by Meredith »

I need help looking for a low income transitional apartment or be able to get on the waiting list for one because I am living with family and need a place ASAP. I also have a baby on the way and starting a small family but I’d like for the area to be in Waxahachie Texas near my parents. If you have phone numbers or a way to contact someone to help me find out info om transitional housing on how to do this. Please let me know as soon as possible, it would be highly appreciated.