Homeless single mom needs a deposit

Find how to get help with rent
Arod
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Homeless single mom needs a deposit

Post by Arod »

I am a single mother who recently became homeless due to the old apartment me and my daughter were living in that had black mold. I lost my job for being so sick. I am homeless and looking for apartments. I found one in Cranston Rhode Island but I don't have any money to move in or pay rent as I'm waiting for TDI to kick in. Please help me and my daughter be able to get into a home with assistance with utilities also. I have worked my whole life and I have never been without a home or a place to go. I found an apartment today in Cranston they told me once I pay security and rent I can move in. I don't have that money so I'm in need of desperate help. Thank You.
BLoyd

Re: Homeless single mom needs a deposit

Post by BLoyd »

Good morning, I've emailed you once before, but my situation has gotten worst. I lost my job back in December, now I've lost my home. I have three daughters and we are now homeless and need some type of rental or deposit assistance. I look for employment every day in Virginia but have no luck at this moment. Please can you direct in me in the right places to talk to someone that can help me and my daughters.
silva

Post by silva »

I will be receiving my section 8 voucher very soon, and I have been searching for houses to rent. My only issue is, is that I don't have first month or a security down payment to secure a home for my children and myself. So I was wondering if you could send me information on some resource that can help me with securing a place so I wont loose my Section 8. Thank you for your time.
KhrisDavis

Post by KhrisDavis »

I am a single mother of a 2 year old, I am trying to move back to Sonoma County besides its closer to my family and it has much better resources for my son. I am going to be sharing a place with a friend who is expecting a new baby, we need help with a one time move in deposit. Community action partnership is going to deny us because we both haven’t lived in Sonoma County for the last 6 months.
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

I was living with someone with my kids and mother who's 81 and she lost her place which left us homeless. Now we have nowhere to go and no money. I don’t get paid until next Friday and I'm scared. I have two kids too so I am technically a single mother per standards.
Please even if there's a way to get us a temporary place and help to find a place. There is no way I'm going to be able to get up money for an apartment. Please help as we have nowhere to go.
Verbal12

Post by Verbal12 »

I am homeless single mom. I have a small child. I work full time. I was living with a roommate and things didn't work out. In order for me to stay at a shelter it would mean going to another city outside my city in which I work and my child attends school. I am capable of surviving on my own and I have found a few apartments within my convenience. I need HELP and assistance with the security deposit and first months only. I am in desperate need as a single mom. Please help or let me know where I can get this help so I am not on the streets with my child nor lose my job that I've held for 5 years. Thank You. I look forward to hearing back. God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry it did not work out, but good for you for being a hard working single mom. Working full time and raising a kid - great job. There are some security deposit assistance programs we have listed on our site by county, state, city, and even insurance companies. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
Verbal12 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:56 am I am homeless single mom. I have a small child. I work full time. I was living with a roommate and things didn't work out.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Our names are Ronnie and Becky... unfortunately we have become homeless and are in desperate need of help....as we are able to maintain a place to live we are finding it difficult to come up with a deposit and first month rent as being a single mom....quite honestly we are drowning and are on the verge of giving up...we have no family left as they are ALL deceased....we fill we have no were to turn and almost can't and do not want to breath anymore...if there is anyone out the who can help us with this then we are begging for help with deposit as a single mom!!! My email is if anyone reads this and can help us please contact me!!!