I need some money for my rent until my new job starts

Find how to get help with rent
RedDog
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I need some money for my rent until my new job starts

Post by RedDog »

Hi. I live in Marion Ohio,43302. My rent was due on August 1st and this is already the 21st and my landlord has given me a 3 day notice to leave the premises or go to court. My rent is $400.00 per month. I have 3 children and a grandchild who live and depend on me to support them as well as my wife. I was laid off of work around 2 months ago, I have received a very good job but I don’t start until September 22nd. Is there any emergency rent assistance that you are aware of in my area that will help me and my family. I have some of the 400.00 that is due but need help with the rest of what is due.
True dat

Re: I need some money for my rent until my new job starts

Post by True dat »

My mother an I live together and we both receive disability. I have a one year old son who she watches while I am at work. Our rent is 900.00 for a two bedroom and we are having financial difficulties. We are in danger of being evicted due to not being able to pay all the rent At one point we had my mothers grandson living here but with no financial contribution to the apartment rent etc. I would really appreciate if someone could help point me in the right direction to ask for some assistance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you have a job starting soon, there may be the possibility of some short term funds for you for the rent that is due. As an agency or government program will look favorably on the fact that you are planning to re-enter the workforce. Also, those people living with you should get a job and contribute too. So use our main resource for rental assistance and try both local charities and government offices.
Krista

Post by Krista »

I am currently $2000.00 behind on my rent. I lost my job on April of this year and finally found a job which I start on September 28th. Until now I have been getting help from my mother and girlfriend. I also have a 5 month old daughter living in the home with me and on the verge to getting evicted.
I live in Chester, VA. Any and all help will be highly appreciated. I have exhausted all other options and looking for anything, anywhere, Please, Please help!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

No one program will ever pay $2000. So not sure what you can do. But find the rental assistance programs on our main site.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... g_rent.htm
There are many links from that for all sorts of resources, whether homeless prevention, grants for rent, charities, and more.
Krista wrote:I am currently $2000.00 behind on my rent.