Want to move out of mothers's housing

Find how to get help with rent
Future
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Want to move out of mothers's housing

Post by Future »

Hello, I am currently working full time but I only have enough money to pay the bills but as of right now I am unable to stay in an apartment or stay in a room. I am with my mother. My mother currently does not work because she was collecting disability insurance but that has expired and I do not know if she will get any more insurance in the near future. I need some help with housing and I really don't know what else to do at this point. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you.
Manning
anti spam: Blue

Re: Want to move out of mothers's housing

Post by Manning »

My parents and I have spiraled into a horrible situation. Facing eviction for the past two months and we have no ended up in a no way out situation. Need help ASAP and I mean like today. The rent was due September 5th is the deadline and my parents and mother certainly have no chance of cooperating with each other. Neither of them are taking any action on the housing, and I, the 24 year old only child who recently finished school, is taking matters into my own hands.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

With respect, you should stay with your parents. Many people have much more serious needs, lost jobs, have no food, etc. They would do anything to have a place to stay, even if it is with someone they don't always get along with. You will not be able to get housing or rent assistance for what you are requesting. Many others need it more. Feel free to review our programs for housing though. Read help paying rent.
Noise

Post by Noise »

I am desperately needing help. I'm living with relapse remitting multiple sclerosis and having to use a CPAP machine taking injections for my MS and various medications for pain so on using a walker or cane. But I am in my mother's house now. I am trying not to have to be in my wheel chair.
I do have IHSS living in this unit. I'm dealing with all this but I have zero income. I am unable to move for my residence do to a mice infestation, they are everywhere.
I've called the health department and they said they can't help because they owner, who is my mother, is sending an exterminator but they are in my couches where I sit. They walk around boldly and you name it, they are there. I just want to find anyone that can help me and my family move.