First and last months rent and security deposit

Find how to get help with rent
Verlanders
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

First and last months rent and security deposit

Post by Verlanders »

I'm homeless with my 2 children. I had to leave my house a week ago. I'm staying on friends couch. My kids are very upset but I have found a place. I need help paying first last security I have one child with very bad asthma and another son who's had a brain tumor and 5 years olds later a tumor on spine. He's only been clean from cancer for 2 years. I can't believe this has happen. I'm not one too ask for help but my children need a home. I feel like I fail. If you can help I would be appreciated.
JackieB

Re: First and last months rent and security deposit

Post by JackieB »

Hi, how are you? Me and my wife and kids are in of assistance. We are in the process of moving but we don’t have enough for our deposit and rent together we only have enough to pay one or the other. We live in an apartment at the moment and our lease is up and we have a two bedroom with a 5 person family. It gets crowded here so that’s why we wanna move to a home with three bed rooms and we have found a home owner here in Sacramento CA. It is very nice and willing to move us in ASAP. He even gave us a deal if we give him $200 we can move in now and wouldn’t have to pay the rest until the first of September. We viewed the home and its the kind of home we have been looking for with a fence yard front and back for the kids to play. Here they don’t even play outside because of the area we are in is not safe. Not trying put a long story here but we really do need help. Please contact us. Thank you for your time and hope to hear for you.
Moment4

Post by Moment4 »

I have called so many places for help and have been unable to locate any help. I have found an apartment I can afford on my own but I need help to get in. I have come up with 300 of the 1300 hundred I need to move in. I have 2 little girls that need a stable place and I am not looking for a hand out just a hand up to get back on my feet. Anything to help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Train

Post by Train »

Hello, I am a 26 year old single mom of 3 seeking help paying my rent. I am currently looking into getting a home at the apartment on Michigan Ave & Beech Daly. I have help getting my security deposit. I’m just having a hard time paying first months rent. Help what should I do?
Audrey

Post by Audrey »

I paid a deposit to move into a home with my family, but I am short on cash for the 1st months rent. The home we live in now has no heat nor hot water and we are trying to move out as soon as possible before the snow comes. It is so hard right now that I do not have enough money to move and I need someone to help me. We need to move this week by Monday or Wednesday and we have no where else to turn.
Carolina

Post by Carolina »

I just recently took a job in Alexandria Virginia and after signing my contract and orientation, I was informed they don't provide relocating assistance. I have been approved for an apartment but they are requesting the first month, partial August and deposit. I have a 3 1/2 year old and I'm in need of help with this money. My move-in date is Tuesday, August 25th and I want have any income until September 15th. Thank you for your help.
Syrum

Post by Syrum »

I'm a 24 year old that has come into some hard times. I'm losing my place to stay and I'm trying to get into a little one bedroom home. Now what I was wondering is if there is any sort of help I can get for the security deposit and last month’s rent? I'm located in St. Albans Vermont.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The landlord needs to provide heat and water per state of Illinois law. But you can try one of the many non-profits for a deposit. Or look into various homeless prevention programs in Illinois as there are many. The state will offer shelter, vouchers, first month's rent help, and much more to those that qualify.
Audrey wrote:I paid a deposit to move into a home with my family, but I am short on cash for the 1st months rent. The home we live in now has no heat nor hot water and we are trying to move out as soon as possible before the snow comes. It is so hard right now that I do not have enough money to move and I need someone to help me. We need to move this week by Monday or Wednesday and we have no where else to turn.
PlaceLikeThis

Post by PlaceLikeThis »

Our family asking for assistance with security deposit and move in rent to help us move into an apartment this week. We are being kicked out of the home because my mother thinks my kids are purposely ruining her home. Me and my husband just started our job about a month and have not save up because of kids school supplies but our next paycheck we planned to use for the rent but they also require a security deposit with last month rent. We ask for extra support to help our family get going with out our lives. Thanks,