Find how to get help with rent
Morley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

About to be homeless

Post by Morley »

To Whom It May Concern:
I am currently very high at risk of becoming homeless and received a 3-day notice and an eviction notice to follow if I do not come up with the back rent payment by August 26, 2013. Due to recent financial and economic hardship, I have fallen into this situation where I now owe rent in arrears.
My current rent is reasonable and affordable and would be more cost effective to keep me currently housed where I am if only I can find some rental assistance to help me prevent evicted and from becoming homeless before August 26, 2013. Would you know of any resources that may be able to assist with avoiding eviction and becoming homeless? I would appreciate if you would please let me know asap and Will be very grateful.
Thank you very much for your time and assistance in these very challenging economic times. I just found your email address during my search today.
Kind regards.
hernandez

Re: About to be homeless

Post by hernandez »

My 8 year old daughter and I are going through a very tough time. My grandmothers both passed away 3 months apart. They were our support. My mom is not around. My father deceased. No siblings. I had to take care of the funeral arrangements on my own. It took all I had now I can't afford my rent. It’s hard I never asked for assistance before. I'm waiting on my nursing license to be renewed. I just can't bear to have my baby on the streets I don't care if I have to but not her. That’s all I got. I don't know what else to do or who to call. PLEASE help us. I'm not a lost cause. There is no drugs or alcohol involved and I'm college educated I just need a hand right now. Thank you.
Buble

Post by Buble »

I'm being evicted from my apartment and will be homeless. I was living with my mom and son. My mom decided to up and go with my 4 year old when the lease was up left me and my 6 month old baby girl to figure it out. No car, no plan, and no home and on verge of homeless. Just some cash assistance and food stamps I just recently got. I need help getting low income housing or help getting a place so I and my baby can live. It can not be expensive.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some inexpensive housing units in Columbus Ohio, and some agencies that may even help with the rent set up costs as well as deposits. Also, are you working? As if you have a 4 year old son, he should be in school by now, which should allow you to work. As there are many hiring companies in Franklin County, and that money could go a long way towards your rent payment. So try these agencies for assistance. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Fritz Tylenda

Post by Fritz Tylenda »

Hi,
I'm navigating your website but have been unable to find the help I need in the process. I live in Hollywood and will be unable to my rent this month, but not for lack of trying. I was let go from my job early last month, and have been waiting patiently for unemployment money to kick in, but have yet to receive a check. I'm afraid of ending up homeless, and I could really use some emergency assistance. Please give me a call as soon as possible to see if I qualify or if you need any other info.
Hanlon3

Post by Hanlon3 »

Hi my name is Taylor and I am looking for help with rental assistance as I am about to be homeless. For some reason unemployment isn't paying me and they haven't paid me in two months, and I have continually emailed them, over and over and over again and no one will get back to me, so I have no idea what's going on and why they're not paying me my benefits and because of that.
I have used all the money I have paying my bills and expenses and now I cant afford to pay me rent and other bills coming up this month. If there is any immediate rental assistance available or if there's anything I can do please let me know. I am in a huge bind and I'm freaking out because of this as I do not want to go homeless. I will end up getting evicted if I can't pay and I will have nowhere to go. Please please if there is anything you can do please let me know. I would really really appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are about to be homeless, you still have time to get emergency money or social services. As both charities and the government work to help people about to lose their place. There are multiple programs to try, and look here for free government money for the homeless.
Hanlon3 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:11 pm Hi my name is Taylor and I am looking for help with rental assistance as I am about to be homeless.