Was just fired from job so behind

Find how to get help with rent
Stretch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Was just fired from job so behind

Post by Stretch »

I moved into an apartment on my own for the first time with my five year old daughter in March. I lost my job shortly after I was fired after just three days and I have never been fired from a position in my life. I don't have an income and I owe my community 1324 dollars on the fifteenth of this month or myself and my daughter are being evicted. I've gone to all of the local organizations in my town and no one has the funds at the time. I have no family to help and I don't know what else to do.
Povidence

Re: Was just fired from job so behind

Post by Povidence »

I am a mother of a two year old boy. I am emailing you because I came across your website because I am in need for financial help for my rent. I am behind and unable to afford for the month and have to be out. I was just let go from my good job.
I am afraid of not being able to provided a home for my son. I have been looking for ways to get help while I am trying to get on my feet. I became a single mother due to a restraining order I put on his father and it has been the hardest thing for me to do because I now have to do it all alone and I am having a hard time. I would appreciate if I could speak with someone on ways to get help I have about three weeks till we become homeless. Thank you & hope to hear from someone soon.
Murmur

Post by Murmur »

I need help with my rent. I had a lot of unexpected expenses come up, lost my job and now I'm about 4 months behind. I'm in the process of filing bankruptcy but I'm not including the home I'm living in because I want to continue living there. I will also be taking some online credit counseling courses that is recommended before I file. I would like help to get caught up so when I get a fresh start then I can manage my bills more effectively. Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are filing for bankruptcy, you better declare all your assets or you can go to jail. Anyway, many agencies do not have funds for rent if someone is filing, but you can call around and see. There are places that will listen to your story, and the classes will help your cause, but it will still be difficult if you are also out of a job. Anyway, find options for rent help for the unemployed.