I need housing to get away from domestic violence

Find how to get help with rent
KKaufmann
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I need housing to get away from domestic violence

Post by KKaufmann »

I am currently living in a house with my ex husband. It is a very abusive (verbal) and controlling situation. I give him money to live here and I buy the food. He is an alcoholic and I never know what to expect when he is here. I have to get out or I'm going to go crazy. I have no money and no where to turn. I do work everyday and do my best to pay my bills but i don’t have money needed to get out.
Biden

Re: I need housing to get away from domestic violence

Post by Biden »

I am a single mom of 5 at home. I became homeless last May after mediation with my ex landlord. He agreed not to evict us if we vacated by July 31. I lived in campgrounds over the summer with my children until we asked a friend to stay with him. We have been staying with him since August but want to find a way to get our own house since we are a financial burden on him and his water service and gas service were disconnected as a result.
NikiMin

Post by NikiMin »

I moved into an apartment 2 weeks ago with another girl who assaulted me. Police report was taken and we both have to leave. My share to pay out is 390.00. I was homeless before and will be again if I don’t get help. I work as a security officer but my hours vary and I usually make around 400.00 and up a month. My rent was 260.00 but I owe a month and a half to leave plus need to get in some place new. I have a girl from work that will share cost with me to rent a 3 bedroom apt. I hope you can help me. I am 23 and have been homeless for a couple years. I finally got a job 7 months ago and a apartment 2 weeks ago but as I said my roommate assaulted me and I’m afraid and I am leaving.
Morley

Post by Morley »

I need assistance with applying for low income housing in Omak, WA. I just left a domestic violence situation with my two children and we are currently staying in my aunts living room. This is a very short term arraignment and we must find somewhere to live by the end of the month. I only make 1300 a month for me and my two children. I am also supposed to be receiving $480 in child support but I have not received any support yet.
Trader

Post by Trader »

I'm in a domestic violence shelter but they don't provide you no help other than food and shelter over me and my sons head but I'm in need of my own place with my son. All of this is new to me and my son. So it's very hard living with strangers and I just want my own place. Being here is not the way of living.
I ended up here because of my ex- boyfriend and me and my mother don't get along so it's very hard. I really need this help. I'm Jamaican and I'm 23 years old with a 4 year old child. He's a boy. I'm use to home cook meals and not meals with blood in it or pork, turkey, pasta, spaghetti or beef so it's hard tryna! Get money for me and my son to eat everyday so if you guys would be of help for us it would be nice. I don't want to be all over the state with my child. We just want our own resting place where we don't got to look in strangers face everyday.
Schmidt

Post by Schmidt »

My three children and I are homeless living from place to place with family suffering many hardships. In the past couple years I've left my husband for domestic violence I rarely get child support or help from the father. I have lost 2 places I tried to rent due to financial hardship. I cannot get approved for low income housing because of the evictions I have. I cannot afford move in cost or a home that has enough room for us monthly because of the amount a month... in desperate need of a home. Any available help out there?
Firmer

Post by Firmer »

My 4 children and I had to leave our home due to server Domestic Violence and enter a 60 day Domestic violence shelter called CODA...In that time I also lost my job and only 2 weeks before my time here in the shelter is up I was able to acquire 2 jobs.
The problems I am having is, 1- I have no family and 2 I have found a home for my children and I, but there is no way I can come up with the first month's rent and deposit to move into the home in less than two weeks...I'm am desperately trying to find help in obtaining this home for children and I so that we may start a new life and need help!! Any information on organizations that can help me would be wonderful!!
Thank you for taking the time to read my message and hope to hear from you soon..