No family to turn to

Find how to get help with rent
Lancealot
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No family to turn to

Post by Lancealot »

Hello, I've been having financial difficulties due to work being cut back on hours. I am behind on my rent and was notified that the owners of the house are going to be selling so I have to move out. So I need to find a new place to stay, pay my back rent and try save money to move to a new place. I am very stressed out due the my financial situation, I have never asked for assistance before but I am really in desperate need of help. I don’t have any family members I can go to or I would of tried that first. Please if there is anything you can do to help me out I would be so appreciative.
Alcatraz

Re: No family to turn to

Post by Alcatraz »

I am writing for my daughter who is going to college. She has 2 children that live with the father, and he has no other family. They have joint custody. She works part time and goes to school full time for nursing. She can not pay her rent. She has apartment rent of 600 a month. I have helped her for the past two months. I can not afford to pay her rent as I have other family requirements. I would like to meet with someone with her to see what she qualifies for. Thank you.
Frank O

Post by Frank O »

Good afternoon,
I am a single mom with a six year old boy that have relocated to the Houston, TX and I have no other family. I am in the area. While we have been searching for a new place to call our home after fleeing from a domestic violence situation involving his abusive father, I'm trying to get back on my feet and have no family who can help. I have found a place that I would like to consider our home but I am short of money with the deposit. It comes with a rent special of one month free, the only issue I'm currently having is coming up with all the security deposit. If you will consider helping me and my son in this time of need with the deposit of $250 on this place, we will soon no longer be without a place to call home. Please get back with me at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We strongly suggest looking into the Houston homeless prevention program and rehousing. It can maybe help you find a short term place to live in Houston while you settle into the local job market.
Frank O wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:53 am Good afternoon,
I am a single mom with a six year old boy that have relocated to the Houston, TX and I have no other family. I am in the area.