Had a car accident so behind on my rent for the month

Find how to get help with rent
JordyNelson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Had a car accident so behind on my rent for the month

Post by JordyNelson »

I need assistance with my rent for July and August. I am a 33 year old single mother of a three and a half year old little boy. I’ve had the same job for 5 years while studying in school as well for the past two years, until I was in a terrible car accident on March 10, 2013. My right leg from the knee down was completely crushed. With numerous rods and pins and a bionic ankle, I’ll be able to work again in about three more months, until then though, I get no help whatsoever, not even child support. I would greatly appreciate any help you could possibly offer me and my son. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Had a car accident so behind on my rent for the month

Post by Admin »

So scary it sounds like. A bad car accident must be terrifying, and we are so sorry.
Maybe look into disability?
In addition to that, for emergency rent help, look here for Ingham County and emergency rent help in Lansing.
JordyNelson wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:43 am I need assistance with my rent for July and August.
Rachel

Re: Had a car accident so behind on my rent for the month

Post by Rachel »

My name is Mary aka Willford, I was in a bad car accident on December 10, 2023. I had to have surgery on my left shoulder/ humerus bone. My humerus bone was completely detached from my rotary cuff and elbow. The Dr won't release me to go to work. The Dr is waiting and watching my left shoulder/ humerus bone to make sure that it doesn't die due to the fact that it had no blood flow through the bone for the 2 weeks that I had to wait to have surgery. I'm not really sure how long the healing process is going to be and I need help paying my rent so I don't get evicted.
I live in Grove Oklahoma. My rent is 650 which includes all of my utilities. I don't know where to turn or how to find some place that could help me pay my rent for this month while I recover from the car wreck. If you could let me know if you can help or not I would greatly appreciate it.