I am an Asylum seeker trying to find housing

Find how to get help with rent
Michelson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am an Asylum seeker trying to find housing

Post by Michelson »

I am a single mother of a 9 months old girl. I am an asylum seeker but for the meantime as am waiting on my status change. I go through a lot of difficulties which makes my life tough. I am sharing a two bedroom apartment with a good Samaritan who stays with her daughter which makes our living arrangement difficult. I am looking for help with housing. To have my baby with a little bit spacious place to stay not a small room as a bedroom, play room and store room at the same time.
Sam Tool

Re: I am an Asylum seeker trying to find housing

Post by Sam Tool »

Please send me a list of organizations to help me, an asylum seeker, with my debt so I can get into a home. I know I don’t have as much debt as some people but with what I make and my debt I can’t make ends meet. Your help is greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful afternoon.
Beckquick

Re: I am an Asylum seeker trying to find housing

Post by Beckquick »

Hi there,
I am a single mother of three, seeking asylum here and housing. I just received my work authorization and SSN. I am looking for jobs at the moment. I have been provided with some social services by individual angel donors. Since they saw I have work permit and Asylum seeker, so the aid is stopped. I need urgently assistance in paying the rent and utility bills. My rent is 1170.I live at Carrollton TX 75007.