My rent is due today. Help!

Find how to get help with rent
Bootle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

My rent is due today. Help!

Post by Bootle »

Hours at work have been reduced, and have left me short on my rent after paying for food. I have already pawned everything I own, and am waiting to hear back from several companies about a second job, but until I can get hired by one of them, I am stuck in this rut. I have $200 in the bank, but my portion of the rent is $350. Neither my roommate nor family has any way of getting the money, nor is to top it all off, only my roommate officially on the lease. The landlord has never met me, and I honestly have no idea if he has even been told about me. I am in a major bind, as rent is due today, and I have no idea how to resolve this.
Povidence
anti spam: Blue

Re: My rent is due today. Help!

Post by Povidence »

I HAVE UNTIL OCTOBER 2nd (TODAY) TO PAY $2,000 OF MY RENT OR WE'RE GETTING KICKED OUT. I HAVE TWO KIDS, MYSELF HUSBAND AND MOTHER. I HAD LOST MY JOB BACK IN FEBRUARY AND I WAS THE ONLY PERSON MAKING 40 PLUS HOURS. MY MOTHER AND HUSBAND MAKE NO MORE THEN 15-20 HOURS A WEEK AND EVERY JOB I'VE BEEN APPLYING FOR HASN'T RESPONDED AND I BELIEVE IT'S CAUSE I'M FAR ALONG INTO MY PREGNANCY. PLEASE SOMEONE CALL ME AND RESPOND. ANYTHING PLEASE I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP JUST THIS ONE TIME. PLEASE I KNOW GOD IS GREAT AND I KNOW YOU WILL HELP. PLEASE IF IT WAS JUST ME AND MY HUSBAND I WOULDN'T CARE BUT MY KIDS. PLEASE I'M JUST SO SCARED.
Marriot12

Post by Marriot12 »

I wish I could have some help only on rent. I have full time job. My rent is 900$ month. I did work for my apartment in exchange for credit $500 ,but I am now have been informed that new management is taking over, and they would not like to continue it that way. I have 8 years old son goes to the local Elementary. I am only person who provide everything for us. I am willing to provide more information for clarity.
Couric12

Post by Couric12 »

I am sending you this e-mail in hope I getting some kind of help. I am behind in my rent and facing eviction. I have contacted several organizations with no luck. I have been at this for over a month and no one has contacted me back. I have a court date on December 27 and don't know where else to turn. I will be able to pay my rent from here on out but the reason that I was unable to pay this time was because I lost my unemployment behind the fact that it was cutoff in Dec. So therefore I was unable to pay for January. I have since been lucky enough to have found a fulltime job but in the meantime I will be left homeless if I am unable to pay the back rent. If there is anything you can do I would be very grateful.
D14

Post by D14 »

I am looking for help paying my rent. I am in school and am about to graduate but am close to getting evicted because my schooling is full time and my unemployment isn't quite enough. I do have a job waiting on me as soon as I graduate ...but I feel if I lose my apartment I will be put in a worse situation than I am now. I am trying to better my life and am getting very close and just need a little help to finish
JoeQuick

Post by JoeQuick »

I have been out of work for about 3 months now and we’ve been living off of my wife’s SSI check which is just not paying the rent. We are keeping up with most of the other bills but there isn’t enough for the rent, which is due today. When I get the income tax back we can get caught up on as much as we can. But right now we have an eviction notice which ran out on 12-15-2015. Our landlord is graciously giving us some extra time to get the 3 months that we are behind on paid. We are in a desperate situation. We really need help from someone.